People helping people

#1jdlaneyPosted 2/27/2013 4:24:10 AM
That's what this board's about!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2olan231Posted 2/27/2013 4:26:40 AM(edited)
I saw that. Some of the people on this board are wonderful. Some people just want attention. And some people are just stupid and ungreatful. Good thing to see people are still good though, +1 to you today sir!

Edit: said something I shouldn'tve said. Edited it before I got in trouble. Sorry in advance.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#3KaBoom1322Posted 2/27/2013 4:26:50 AM
I agree with you.100%
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#4MGunzCPosted 2/27/2013 4:33:17 AM
Although a nice observation, this topic merely blends into the mist of over 1300 other topics that don't really help anybody...
#5xHuckleberryPosted 2/27/2013 5:23:12 AM
Problem with this OP is, it all depends on what the person believes to be helping. In the big picture, this board is here to help, its just that some of the helping that goes on here just so happens to piss some of them off.
#6jdlaney(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:37:48 AM
Quote:Problem with this OP is, it all depends on what the person believes to be helping. In the big picture, this board is here to help, its just that some of the helping that goes on here just so happens to piss some of them off.
@xHuckleberry

I see your point, just can't seem to wrap my head around WHY it pisses them off. I've posted LF topics that have been responded to by extremely helpful people. Of course, I've thanked them profusely and tried to return the favor. There just seems to be so much hate on here lately. Hell, some of my favorite things are "casual". Conversations. Walks on the beach. Intercourse.
---
#7MGunzCPosted 2/27/2013 5:39:14 AM
It helps some people to talk about their feelings. However, in BL2, if people were supposed to have feelings, Mr. Torgue would have issued them. Who needs EXPLOSIONS anyway?

Group hug.
#8brianvolk42Posted 2/27/2013 5:45:29 AM
I help people when I can, accept help when I need it, and have a good time reading everything else on here. Makes me happy.
#9jdlaney(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:56:26 AM
Quote:I help people when I can, accept help when I need it, and have a good time reading everything else on here. Makes me happy.
@brianvolk42

YES! YES! YES! Up vote for you, sir! Up votes for ALL OF YOU!!!!
---
#10jsjack2002Posted 2/27/2013 4:51:06 PM
brianvolk42 posted...
I help people when I can, accept help when I need it, and have a good time reading everything else on here. Makes me happy.

Exactly! Not sure why some people will go out of their way to criticize others for asking for things. If it bothers you or offends you, just ignore it.