People helping people

#11darkmafia666Posted 2/27/2013 4:58:26 PM
it is posts like these that give me hope for humanity.
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
#12xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/27/2013 5:37:37 PM
im surprised this post hasnt been cyber bullied like some of the recent topics on here.
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#13darkmafia666Posted 2/27/2013 5:41:11 PM
ya.....saddly most topics just become pissing contests for no reason.....well sence this topic does not seem to be derailing.......does anybody miss the arena style areas from BL1? while dualing was fun, takeing a few friends in there to fight to the death was amuseing.
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
#14FalloutgenuisPosted 2/27/2013 5:41:23 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
im surprised this post hasnt been cyber bullied like some of the recent topics on here.

It's because it is true and it's hard to attack a solid post
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#15cheetttoo89Posted 2/27/2013 6:04:01 PM
i totally agree as well...when i joined this board a week ago i had some one came to my game and dropped off like 20 weapons...ever since then i try to help and answer as many posts as i can... just today i had some one help get 15 seraphs items and didn't even bash ane eyelash... i also helped him with a few legends that he didn't have...that s why i started to loot pool party to help others get what they need and to help the low drop rate challenged ...A +infinity to those who help each other out indeed
#16Pvt-SpoonPosted 2/27/2013 6:44:15 PM
I must say, I've only been around here a few days and have seen a lot of good people.
All boards have some drama and nonsense, but there are a lot of helpful people around here. Good stuff, keeps things interesting and fun.
#17xBallyhooxPosted 2/27/2013 9:47:22 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
I must say, I've only been around here a few days and have seen a lot of good people.
All boards have some drama and nonsense, but there are a lot of helpful people around here. Good stuff, keeps things interesting and fun.

Board used to be great and friendly, then all these douches came to their aristocratic seats of know all. Killbot started the downturn of the board now everyone is calling each other "casuals" because new people are getting into the game and asking for stuff. What they forget is they were doing the same damn thing in October and November.

I've been here since day one and a long time borderlands fan. They're still a lot of great people here stormwolf, jordanius, and that new guy mike (killer something with the tube guides) but the assh0les have begun to poison this once positive helping board. Some days I feel like I'm on a COD forum.
#18FalloutgenuisPosted 2/27/2013 9:51:38 PM
xBallyhoox posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...

Board used to be great and friendly, then all these douches came to their aristocratic seats of know all. Killbot started the downturn of the board now everyone is calling each other "casuals" because new people are getting into the game and asking for stuff. What they forget is they were doing the same damn thing in October and November.

I've been here since day one and a long time borderlands fan. They're still a lot of great people here stormwolf, jordanius, and that new guy mike (killer something with the tube guides) but the assh0les have begun to poison this once positive helping board. Some days I feel like I'm on a COD forum.

I'm pretty sure killbot was against duping since the game came out. If someone ask real nice and polite they will almost always get what they requested for. Generally nobody does anything not helpful, (except for a couple people round here complaining about the game) and we all get along.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#19E8SiliconPosted 2/27/2013 10:10:14 PM
darkmafia666 posted...
it is posts like these that give me hope for humanity.

This
---
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon
#20elconoMPosted 2/27/2013 10:36:46 PM
Wrong board, try the FIRST Borderlands...
Only help I would want is with some levelling and those long treks with lots of enemies.