One thing I would love to see in a game like this...

#31Pvt-SpoonPosted 2/28/2013 8:50:26 AM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Maybe if they just dropped me a pair of bolt cutters so I could take that damn box scope of my hornet and infinity ; )

Sorry .... off ... lol.
#32MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:50:38 AM
O.K. I give. The game is perfect the way it is. Gearbox would be proud of you sponsors.

I'm gonna go kill Terramorphous 4 times and hope he drops 1 item i like...
#33KaBoom1322Posted 2/28/2013 8:53:23 AM
Rare loot is such an awful game design.I mean come on,hand us the guns with no effort ffs.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#34Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/28/2013 8:55:39 AM
MGunzC posted...
O.K. I give. The game is perfect the way it is. Gearbox would be proud of you sponsors.

I'm gonna go kill Terramorphous 4 times and hope he drops 1 item i like...

so because not everyone whole heartedly agrees and praises your idea, we are all total fanboys who wont tolerate anyone bad talking our beloved game? got it

you are free to post all your wants and desires. that means people are also free to disagree with you. deal with it.

if you cant bear the thought of people not liking your idea, then dont put it out their for public opinion
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#35MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:55:58 AM
Then why are there so many LF topics? Everyone should grind and grind until they get the stuff they are looking for.
#36MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:58:21 AM
Yes, Gargoyle, you are a fanboy who won't tolerate a new idea.
#37Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/28/2013 8:59:42 AM
MGunzC posted...
Then why are there so many LF topics? Everyone should grind and grind until they get the stuff they are looking for.

you dont need to have the perfect version of every piece of rare gear to enjoy the game.

most of the LF topics are people who gave up farming after a very short period, if they tried at all.
---
#38Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/28/2013 9:03:31 AM
MGunzC posted...
Yes, Gargoyle, you are a fanboy who won't tolerate a new idea.

there is a difference between tolerating an idea and agreeing that it is a good one

i read your idea and offered a counterpoint. you seem to be unable to accept that others may disagree with you.
---
#39MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:13:57 AM
I don't understand your hostility. I obviously really like this game, as I have been playing it for the last 3 months and will continue to do so for a while. I have grinded my share, and will continue to grind. Also, I have not received any free handouts from other gamers.

I recall the topic states "One thing 'I' would like to see..."

I could care less if you disagree, it's the manner in which you do it. What's the point of having a new idea and keeping it to yourself? Public forum is a good tool to present it, though I really have no expectations that I'll see it implemented in any game in the near future.

So what does that leave me with? This game. The way it is. Off to the grind.
#40KaBoom1322Posted 2/28/2013 9:16:00 AM
Ah,the ole fanboy argument.Your idea is not suited to this game.Now i suppose that i'm a blind fanboy cos ur idea is gr8
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.