Who drops the knight helmet for commando?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Who drops the knight helmet for commando?
2 years ago#1
(Topic)
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
2 years ago#2
space knight head?? bunker
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
2 years ago#3
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
space knight head?? bunker

Ok, I have been killing him to power level by brother's commando(decided to switch after getting his assassin to 50). Now I have another reason, Thank you.
---
2 years ago#4
def bunk3er it was my very first head to drop...200+ kills later not a single head from bunker
2 years ago#5
Had a second thought to this, does farming him on a certain playthru increases or decreases drop rate for this head?
---
2 years ago#6
FullMetalMega posted...
Had a second thought to this, does farming him on a certain playthru increases or decreases drop rate for this head?

So no one knows? Well that does me a whole lot of good. Back to farming.....
---
2 years ago#7
Yeah, good luck with Bunker, I've literally been farming him since I woke up 12hrs ago on TVM and haven't had a single head drop or legendary. I've got the time down to 3 minutes, to kill him, go through the loot, and start a new game. So I reckon just today 200 kills, after excluding small breaks for things so that gives you an idea of how tough his drops are. That doesn't even include the other times I've farmed him. I'm probably nearly the 750kill mark on him. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow I'll finally get one!

Makes sense I guess since I've had good luck with other drops, all my other 15 legendaries I've gotten with an hr of farming. So Bunks is making me earn it for once.
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
2 years ago#8
I dont think the PT matters. So id go with PT1, but bunker really isnt that hard so i guess go with whatever you see fit.
2 years ago#9
You do not have to SnQ to respawn BNK-3R. I guess he is lumped up in the “raid” group, because if you use the door to exit into Thousand Cuts and then re-enter The Bunker, he respawns.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
2 years ago#10
i sent you a message on live.
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Who drops the knight helmet for commando?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived