True or false?(mercy question)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. True or false?(mercy question)
2 years ago#1
Does mercy have an increased drop rate the first time you kill him?Help appreciated.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
2 years ago#2
I've heard he has an increased drop rate if you kill him with The Bane, TV volume maxed.
2 years ago#3
Lol.I'm looking for a serious answer.
---
2 years ago#4
KaBoom1322 posted...
Does mercy have an increased drop rate the first time you kill him?Help appreciated.

No he doesn't :(
2 years ago#5
KaBoom1322 posted...
Lol.I'm looking for a serious answer.

Couldn't resist, sorry. Keep killing him. Do it for fun. Test new weapons on him. If you don't expect nothing from him anymore, it will drop.
2 years ago#6
Cheers for the help.64 hours and counting,at least i can murder him with Sal now.
---
2 years ago#7
Grind BA challenges on him ;)
2 years ago#8
R0880 posted...
Grind BA challenges on him ;)

That's a good idea!
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
2 years ago#9
KaBoom1322 posted...
Cheers for the help.64 hours and counting,at least ***i can murder him with Sal now*** .

I don't know how the "fancy mathematics" of the drop rate works, but killing him with another character don't make the process start from the begining?
2 years ago#10
jloewenstein posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
Cheers for the help.64 hours and counting,at least ***i can murder him with Sal now*** .

I don't know how the "fancy mathematics" of the drop rate works, but killing him with another character don't make the process start from the begining?

no. each attempt is %100 independent from all other.

it could drop at attempt 1 or attempt 10,000 or any attempt in between (or beyond if you are really unlucky)

killing him more does not increase your drop chance. it only increases the # of times you have rolled the random # generator dice to potentially have it drop
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. True or false?(mercy question)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived