I actually cannot believe my luck.

#11SinisterBladePosted 2/28/2013 1:31:31 AM
The boosted skills are all over the place and seem almost randomly chosen, like sloppy.

Also no flavor text related effect. Its disappointing. She has far better options in blue and purple mods.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#12xHuckleberryPosted 2/28/2013 1:54:22 AM
The_Hungry_One posted...
Is the Mechromancer version that bad? Thanks to everyone for all the nice messages; it definitely is a very nice find and even this morning after I woke up, I'm still really pleased with it. Hopefully I can find a Conference Call in there, because The Warrior apparently has a really bad drop rate if you're not on the "moonshot" mission.

No its fine, its just not up to peoples standards.
#13The_Hungry_One(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 2:30:45 AM
It does seem somewhat disappointing; like they just didn't put much effort into it. That said, I haven't seen it myself, so I don't have a valid opinion.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#14DevilazerV1Posted 2/28/2013 4:27:37 AM
Dang man, I remember getting my first Legendary Mechromancer class mod from that chest. Made me smile so hard that the edge of my lips were touching my eyes.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.
#15The_Hungry_One(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:39:38 AM
DevilazerV1 posted...
Dang man, I remember getting my first Legendary Mechromancer class mod from that chest. Made me smile so hard that the edge of my lips were touching my eyes.

I know! As soon as I picked it up, I became paranoid that there would be a power cut. I opened the remainder of the chests as quickly as I could and then quit the game to ensure it was safe. I did not want to push my luck.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#16MGunzCPosted 2/28/2013 8:57:39 AM
I found a Lvl 24 and a Lvl 36 Legendary Commando Class Mod in Zed's vending machine in Sanctuary.

Never found one since.
#17Shmako2Posted 2/28/2013 9:47:26 AM
All Pete seems to drop for me is legendary class mods..

To date, I've had:
- 10 Legendary Hunter
- 4 Legendary Commando
- 3 Legendary Siren
- 2 Legendary Mechromancer

I'm assuming that playing as Zer0 is somehow slightly influencing the mods I'm getting...
#18SinisterBladePosted 2/28/2013 1:36:31 PM
Shmako2 posted...
All Pete seems to drop for me is legendary class mods..

To date, I've had:
- 10 Legendary Hunter
- 4 Legendary Commando
- 3 Legendary Siren
- 2 Legendary Mechromancer

I'm assuming that playing as Zer0 is somehow slightly influencing the mods I'm getting...

Tell me about it. Tbh its surprising how spoiled you get by the DLC raids. Even voracidious drops them often.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#19killbot357Posted 2/28/2013 1:55:44 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
Is the Mechromancer version that bad? Thanks to everyone for all the nice messages; it definitely is a very nice find and even this morning after I woke up, I'm still really pleased with it. Hopefully I can find a Conference Call in there, because The Warrior apparently has a really bad drop rate if you're not on the "moonshot" mission.

It forces you to go farther down the BFF tree than most people would like, if you want to maximize on the skill boosts it provides. Not super great for Anarchy or LBT builds.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2