From your experience... Axton, Gaige and Salvador

#1Carlito424Posted 2/27/2013 5:09:25 PM
Which one was more fun and rewarding going through the game?
#2Azrael0206Posted 2/27/2013 5:19:33 PM
Thats really personal preference.
I enjoyed axtons survivability a lot. Easy solo character. His turret helps a lot and can be an effective skill when downing bad guys :P
Salvador is a beast and his dps is top tier. His ammo regen really helps when playing with friends, as you dont have to scavenge and share as much ammo after fights.
Gaige can be tricky to play but can easily be a solo character. Her LBT tree can be utilized to effectively shock any bad guys into submission.

Id say try Axton first, as he's probably the easiest. When you've aquired some skill in playing, try one of the others :)
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#3AlleRacingPosted 2/27/2013 5:48:35 PM
Salvador

So much fun. I have a level 50 of each and I never get tired of going back to Sal.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#4darkmafia666Posted 2/27/2013 5:56:14 PM
I have played all characters until at least level 20-30 and personally i thought axton's turret was the least usefull in a bad situation....when you first got the action skill for the characters at level 5, everybody's skill changed how you play for the better but to me untill you get the rocket turret Axton's skill did not helps much. Don't get me wrong he is amuseing to play with but for me the other characters skills were more usefull.
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
#5PTP2009Posted 2/27/2013 6:04:00 PM
Yeah, the turret starts out almost useless, but becomes insanely powerful with its upgrades. Rockets+shield, especially.
#6JkickitPosted 2/27/2013 6:44:50 PM
darkmafia666 posted...
I have played all characters until at least level 20-30 and personally i thought axton's turret was the least usefull in a bad situation....when you first got the action skill for the characters at level 5, everybody's skill changed how you play for the better but to me untill you get the rocket turret Axton's skill did not helps much. Don't get me wrong he is amuseing to play with but for me the other characters skills were more usefull.

Dude WHAT?
Have you tried the slag + rocket turrets or the phalanx shields + rocket turrets?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#7darkmafia666Posted 2/27/2013 6:46:15 PM
Jkickit posted...
darkmafia666 posted...

Dude WHAT?
Have you tried the slag + rocket turrets or the phalanx shields + rocket turrets?

i am mostly talking about early game
---
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
#8CORNBRE4DPosted 2/27/2013 7:00:57 PM
These 3 are my only level 50's

I enjoy them all but here is how feel about them...

Early Game
Sal = The health boost, Ammo and health regen are great but the actual action skill is difficult to use effectively because it's hipfire. Early game you are grabbing whatever weapons you can get and a small amount benefit from dual wielding (recoil and accuracy troubles)

Axton = 4/5 Turret does good damage and is another target. No drawbacks, and helps when you have mediocre weapons.

Gaige = Death trap is pretty cool for flying enemies, another target. The mid tree has some fun stuff in it early, anarchy can get a bit weird early but its strong, and the left tree makes life easier but doesn't get exciting for a while.

Late Game
Sal = Boss, by this time you have well handling weapons and can pump out massive damage for bossing.

Axton = Slag turret is really good for bossing (pete and those that can be slagged) he also has the greatest legendary Com. Giving him a direct DPS boost to damage, rate of fire and impact (more damage). He pretty much does double bullet damage as some of my others.

Gaige = Her legendary com is all over the place, but with some anarchy she gets great damage. No reliable slagging w/o weapon switching, mid tree is underwealming, left tree gets good for room clearing with some nova shields for DT (black hole + clap <3) and right tree is required IMO.

IMO Axton is your best bet. Useful throughout the game, simply, effect and powerful.
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
#9WretchedOwlPosted 2/27/2013 7:51:48 PM
CORNBRE4D posted...
These 3 are my only level 50's

I enjoy them all but here is how feel about them...

Early Game
Sal = The health boost, Ammo and health regen are great but the actual action skill is difficult to use effectively because it's hipfire. Early game you are grabbing whatever weapons you can get and a small amount benefit from dual wielding (recoil and accuracy troubles)

Axton = 4/5 Turret does good damage and is another target. No drawbacks, and helps when you have mediocre weapons.

Gaige = Death trap is pretty cool for flying enemies, another target. The mid tree has some fun stuff in it early, anarchy can get a bit weird early but its strong, and the left tree makes life easier but doesn't get exciting for a while.

Late Game
Sal = Boss, by this time you have well handling weapons and can pump out massive damage for bossing.

Axton = Slag turret is really good for bossing (pete and those that can be slagged) he also has the greatest legendary Com. Giving him a direct DPS boost to damage, rate of fire and impact (more damage). He pretty much does double bullet damage as some of my others.

Gaige = Her legendary com is all over the place, but with some anarchy she gets great damage. No reliable slagging w/o weapon switching, mid tree is underwealming, left tree gets good for room clearing with some nova shields for DT (black hole + clap <3) and right tree is required IMO.

IMO Axton is your best bet. Useful throughout the game, simply, effect and powerful.

I agree with you the legendary class mod for the mechro is a bit uhh.. scattered, so I never even bothered with it. but by no means is the little big trouble tree underwhelming. I didn't spec into the right tree at all and I get insane damage out of my full shock loadout with an epic wired zapper mod.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
#10ZethiosPosted 2/27/2013 11:51:08 PM
In order to do anything at level 50, like raid bosses and such, you need a salvador. Anyone can dps.

Guy can not only tank, but two weapons = mad deeps
---
So, you apes wanna live forever?