I was the guy back in the day that helped this board farm Vermivorous.

#41SinisterBladePosted 2/28/2013 12:43:45 AM
Oh yes, and its wonderful. Though typically hard to come by for me. We always buy the natural stuff now, like with the oil on top that requires mixing. Its boss. That or smooth that is like half natural, like it is but not too much oil to throw people off.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#42Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 12:53:12 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
No I believe his statement was justified. I also feel it necessary to mention that if you need to make an entire thread asking for a thank you, you clearly never deserved one to begin with.

Also peanut butter. It's a thing.

Thank you thread vs wishing cancer on someone
Lol
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#43xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/28/2013 6:16:36 AM
How can someone with such a high (fake?) IQ, be so arrogant?And putting it in your sig?Looking for attention?
Either obvious lack of empathy, or obvious troll...
#44KaBoom1322Posted 2/28/2013 6:27:32 AM
Lord mander is still here.His intelligence is matched only by his arrogance.*takes a bow*
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#45Pvt-SpoonPosted 2/28/2013 6:37:40 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Lord mander is still here.His intelligence is matched only by his arrogance.*takes a bow*

Believe it or not, I kind of feel bad for the little guy. You can tell by his sig and his posts that he is just screaming for attention. The attention he isn't getting at home, from his peers, that girl in class he secretly has a crush on but is much too shy to talk to. It's a shame really when you see it for what it is. Far too many people are neglected and ignored these days. When all they need is a real life friend.
Then again, that is no excuse to be a d-bag on gamefaqs ... suck it up cup cake !
#46KaBoom1322Posted 2/28/2013 6:43:13 AM
Lmao.A man with a mensa certified IQ of 133 doesn't know the difference between your and you're.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#47RinglercorpPosted 2/28/2013 6:53:49 AM
I joined a Verm party a few weeks ago with some dudes (shirts optional) and we tried for about 2 hours and could not get him to spawn.

We tried the Farmhouse and Caustic Caverns.

Any tips on getting him to spawn? I am going to try again this afternoon after work.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#48kiwimyweeweePosted 2/28/2013 7:33:38 AM(edited)
Ringlercorp posted...
I joined a Verm party a few weeks ago with some dudes (shirts optional) and we tried for about 2 hours and could not get him to spawn.

We tried the Farmhouse and Caustic Caverns.

Any tips on getting him to spawn? I am going to try again this afternoon after work.

There's really no rhyme or reason to verm. There's really only three things I know of about him that I have noticed:

1. 4 player mode increases chances(hyperius/gee gate trick if you don't have a team)
2. Keeping aggro is important
3. He's completely random, of course. No family tree mumbo jumbo theories.

I generally use caustic caverns and let the crystalisks do the aggro for me so I don't get slaughtered all day. If you are willing to use the siren invincibility trick, you could get a couple people to just run around to the different spots going around to varkid spawns on tundra express/caustic caverns. Let them just beat on the invincible people until he spawns.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#49tony8669Posted 2/28/2013 10:39:37 AM
You can date my sister.
#50TsurukePosted 2/28/2013 2:24:26 PM
Let me get this straight, this is a thread "Looking For" thanks?

Any dupers in the house that can dupe this man "thanks"?
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.