"Requires Pirate's Booty"?

#41Gawl5Posted 3/7/2013 11:43:28 PM
You know what's disturbing about this? None of the gaming websites (you know, the ones that hyped up the release of this addon disc in the first place) seem to be mentioning this problem at all.
---
I am not a spoon
#42Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:38:06 PM
Gawl5 posted...
You know what's disturbing about this? None of the gaming websites (you know, the ones that hyped up the release of this addon disc in the first place) seem to be mentioning this problem at all.

I know. No mention from IGN, Gamespot, any of em. Gearbox hasn't even publicly acknowledged it.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#43Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 7:23:17 AM
I've been provided activation codes as a fix. At least its something.
---
#44larsonousPosted 3/9/2013 11:03:03 AM
wow good luck with a solution. guess im lucky i got the season pass. quit playing for a couple months then loaded it and had to download hammerlock.
#45Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 11:43:27 AM
larsonous posted...
wow good luck with a solution. guess im lucky i got the season pass. quit playing for a couple months then loaded it and had to download hammerlock.

Well the codes they sent me seem to have it working. Like I've said, pretty sure its a licencing/ownership issue.
---
#46Last VampirePosted 3/9/2013 1:34:40 PM
Codes are great and all, but f*** everybody who doesn't have internet access on their 360, huh?

Gearbox went from developers of my favorite game series in 10 years to never getting another penny from me.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#47Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 4:11:48 PM
Last Vampire posted...
Codes are great and all, but f*** everybody who doesn't have internet access on their 360, huh?

Gearbox went from developers of my favorite game series in 10 years to never getting another penny from me.

Its just the one they gave me. Idk what they'd do for someone else.
---
#48CaserithPosted 3/9/2013 4:41:59 PM
likely something similar, a code for a quick fix.

so many games take advantage of net access now its stupid because not everyone plays connected to the net or has access.

i remember when games were tested FOREVER to make sure there wasn't any game breaking issues. now they rush everything and only make sure its mostly working.
---
cake > pie
#49CaserithPosted 3/9/2013 4:44:01 PM
oh and glad to hear they were able to at least give you something to help.
---
cake > pie
#50Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 5:16:43 PM
Caserith posted...
oh and glad to hear they were able to at least give you something to help.

Thanks. And I'm sure they'll work on a fix to put on new shipments but I honestly don't see what they can do for those without net short of:
A)Having that person send them their harddrive

Or

B)Have them send in their disc for the new ones omce they have a fixed batch. It was just nice to get a fix that I can use. I'm sure they're still working on a more viable one.
---