I don't think cyan weapons will be making an appearance....

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/27/2013 10:13:59 PM
DevilazerV1 posted...
Well damn, I keep forgetting that bit of information. Well then they should just bring it back, just keep Dahl away from manufacturing it this time around. Same with Tediore. And Torgue... Damn, it wasn't meant to be. Maybe the Bandits can claim it and rename it to "dubble anarchee".

but the best Anarchy's were Torgue. Why would you not want the best?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067
#12DevilazerV1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:17:07 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...
Well damn, I keep forgetting that bit of information. Well then they should just bring it back, just keep Dahl away from manufacturing it this time around. Same with Tediore. And Torgue... Damn, it wasn't meant to be. Maybe the Bandits can claim it and rename it to "dubble anarchee".

I wouldn't want my Anarchy to be tainted by explosive rounds. I want a "b*tch" style SMG (without the Hyperion accuracy destroyer) with x4 shots for the cost of 2 ammo. Just made by the Bandits. Double Anarchy's were known to have high magazine clips afterall!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.
#13WretchedOwlPosted 2/27/2013 10:20:08 PM
DevilazerV1 posted...
Well the pink guns are just modified versions of the current legendaries. The cyan's were at least unique and they were 40 times harder to find than the Orange weapons. I mean, I guess it is a unique way to add a new color into the game, but I just feel let down a bit as most of the Seraph weapons are lackluster.

I dunno, I haven't tried out the ones from Pirates Booty yet cause it hasn't finished downloading, but the Leadstorm, Hawkeye, Interfacer and Infection are all pretty awesome guns.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
#14DevilazerV1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:27:56 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...
Well the pink guns are just modified versions of the current legendaries. The cyan's were at least unique and they were 40 times harder to find than the Orange weapons. I mean, I guess it is a unique way to add a new color into the game, but I just feel let down a bit as most of the Seraph weapons are lackluster.

I dunno, I haven't tried out the ones from Pirates Booty yet cause it hasn't finished downloading, but the Leadstorm, Hawkeye, Interfacer and Infection are all pretty awesome guns.

*warning -- opinions incoming*

As they may have their unique perks and such, there are better alternatives.

The Interfacer is just simply not as good at the conference call. That arc "ping" throws me off big time and feel that it misses the enemy far too much.

The Hawkeye... 1.0x weapon zoom. 'nuff said.

The Infection is pretty sweet but I just feel like it is not as good as the Hornet. Binary Infections are pretty sweet, I will say though.

The Leadstorm is the only thing you will not get a complaint from me about. It outclasses the Shredifier in many ways. It could just be that I hate the Shredifier with a flaming passion, too.
---
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.
#15Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/27/2013 10:39:26 PM
DevilazerV1 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...

I wouldn't want my Anarchy to be tainted by explosive rounds. I want a "b*tch" style SMG (without the Hyperion accuracy destroyer) with x4 shots for the cost of 2 ammo. Just made by the Bandits. Double Anarchy's were known to have high magazine clips afterall!

well there is a precedent for manufacturers ignoring their manufacturer traits. If a few Jakobs guns can be elemental, why couldn't a Torgue be non explosive?

Although tbqh, I'd prefer an explosive Anarchy, even though it would be stupidly broken.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067
#16Flow_149Posted 2/28/2013 12:04:36 AM
Lets see. . .

-Red- Health
-Orange- Legendary
-Yellow- Cash
-Green- Uncommon
-Blue- Rare
-Purple- Very Rare
-White- Common
-Cyan- Booster Shields
-Pink- Seraphs

That leaves Light Yellow (Cream?) and Black. Black Rarity perhaps?
#17Flow_149Posted 2/28/2013 12:06:38 AM
DevilazerV1 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...

The Interfacer is just simply not as good at the conference call. That arc "ping" throws me off big time and feel that it misses the enemy far too much.

The Infection is pretty sweet but I just feel like it is not as good as the Hornet. Binary Infections are pretty sweet, I will say though.

The Leadstorm is the only thing you will not get a complaint from me about. It outclasses the Shredifier in many ways. It could just be that I hate the Shredifier with a flaming passion, too.

Aren't all the snipers, except for the Fremington's Edge, 1.0x zoom?
#18skeith2020Posted 2/28/2013 12:39:55 AM
Flow_149 posted...

That leaves Light Yellow (Cream?) and Black. Black Rarity perhaps?

Black is already used up by modded guns l:
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: Weiss | 0347-7365-1981
PSN ID: Agito2014 GT: C5150Angus
#19SinisterBladePosted 2/28/2013 12:49:53 AM
killbot357 posted...

What about a DOUBLE rainbow

I second this notion.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#20DevilazerV1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:22:53 AM
Flow_149 posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...

Aren't all the snipers, except for the Fremington's Edge, 1.0x zoom?

I definitely do not believe this. I could have sworn that there were tons of snipers that had at least 2.0+ weapon zoom. Namely the Skullmasher.
---