All I wanted was Mordecai to come back

#1Steve_CamPosted 2/28/2013 2:54:20 AM
I didn't like this game. I don't think that was a bad game or that it should be dammed to video game hell. I just didn't like this game because I wanted to play as a Mordecai-like character again. I thought maybe Zero could be that character but after beating the game and playing a little bit of the dlc I realized that Zero is far from being similar to my guy Mordi. I didn't think he was a bad character (unlike what most people think about him) he just wasn't what I wanted. Yes I did try the other characters but all that did was make me want a class like his even more. I waited for dlc but nothing. There was Gaige but that wasn't enough. I've finally given up and have decided to trade this game in. I know I won't get much for it and that there is still more dlc to come but I have not had too much fun with this game and I am just not interested in it anymore. Surprisingly enough I am last of my friends to finally lose interest as most of my friends have traded it in already. One of them rented it and didn't like it for the same reason I mentioned above. I hope the rest of you continue to have fun and get a couple more hours out of this game with more dlc but I am done. Unless however Gearbox gives me what I want but the chances of that happening are low.
#2fakesnoop77Posted 2/28/2013 3:11:27 AM
Cool story bro.

Goodbye
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#3DevilazerV1Posted 2/28/2013 4:25:47 AM
I mean, you do understand why they didn't bring back a Mordecai-like character right? It would be cheating the fans of a freshness that the series would have needed. If you want to play as a Mordecai-like character, then just go play Borderlands 1 again. No disrespect, just being honest.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.
#4oXBornToKillXoPosted 2/28/2013 6:36:01 AM
Zero smokes Mordecai, in every way possible.
#5gmanthebestPosted 2/28/2013 6:59:50 AM
Mordecai's personality kills Zer0, but Zer0's skill smokes Mordecai. I DO prefer Mordy, but Zer0 is just better gameplay-wise
---
"gman, you're the best! ^_^" - EarthLord_CJ
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1laSXVD9qDd - You got a real purty mouth
#6JacquardPosted 2/28/2013 7:01:29 AM
You really can't go home again. The positive aspects of the past always look better in hindsight. Psst . . . paragraphs.
#7Aceofblades2k2Posted 2/28/2013 7:15:39 AM
Mordy will mist likely be playable in bl3 if I had to guess.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#8tony8669Posted 2/28/2013 10:40:24 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Cool story bro.
#9KLOUDrocksPosted 2/28/2013 1:19:09 PM
Aceofblades2k2 posted...
Mordy will mist likely be playable in bl3 if I had to guess.

Doubtful. I feel as though the developer would prefer to offer something new every time. Though I'm a fan of Mordecai myself (my favorite of all nine playable characters thus far), I don't need him to be in every version of the game. As already stated, if I need to play as Mordecai, then I can just go back and play BL1. Simple as that.
#10KaBoom1322Posted 2/28/2013 1:56:38 PM
Sal and Roland are my favourites.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.