This is not much to shout about but.....

#11KaBoom1322Posted 2/28/2013 6:23:49 AM
I need to grind some BAR tonight,also gonna farm Jimmy with doctors orders active.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#12SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/28/2013 6:35:03 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i was considering giving him a go (only seen him once ever), but then i decided that i would rather work on the crouching AR challenge because it is slightly less brutal.

thank god for the respawning rakks in the warriors chamber

I only need to complete the 'Open Wide' challenge then I should unlock the 'Shotgun Sniper' challenge then I should ping the achievement for Challenge Accepted.

Currently on 697/750 close up shotgun kills

Now that challenge is brutal!

On the bright side, assuming you've done enough long distance shotgun kills, you should automatically progress through the 'shotgun sniper' challenge once it is unlocked.

When I finished 'Open Wide', I got the achievement, and about 161 BA points. Apparently I did enough to get to stage 4/5 of 'shotgun sniper'.

Frostburn canyon runs and a torgue ravager help.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/28/2013 6:36:58 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
i was considering giving him a go (only seen him once ever), but then i decided that i would rather work on the crouching AR challenge because it is slightly less brutal.

I only need to complete the 'Open Wide' challenge then I should unlock the 'Shotgun Sniper' challenge then I should ping the achievement for Challenge Accepted.

On the bright side, assuming you've done enough long distance shotgun kills, you should automatically progress through the 'shotgun sniper' challenge once it is unlocked.

When I finished 'Open Wide', I got the achievement, and about 161 BA points. Apparently I did enough to get to stage 4/5 of 'shotgun sniper'.

that is good news. i wasnt sure if it kept track or not until the challenge was visible glad all of those long range shotgun kills wont go to waste
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 6:41:10 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

Agreed but for sheer quickness I do Wildlife perservation or Bloodshot Ramparts on normal with the Ravager
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#15PanopictonguyPosted 2/28/2013 6:44:17 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

close up shotgun kills come naturally. The only shotgun that wouldn't be ashamed close up is conference call...which hits everything no matter where you shoot it.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#16deadlyfredPosted 2/28/2013 7:12:35 AM
Bloodshot ramparts on normal is the best place for open wide
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#17Eternal KPosted 2/28/2013 11:55:26 AM
I did Bloodshot Ramparts for Crouching Tiger, too.

Eventually I decided it was probably a bit quicker to farm Pete's Bar on PT1. Without activating Bar Brawl 3, all the baddies in there should only be in their high 20s or low 30s level-wise, and you can get probably about 100 per run.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion