What was the most random Legendary you have found?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What was the most random Legendary you have found?
3 years ago#31
Lvl 21 Thunderball Fists from a rat in the Fridge.

Lvl 47 Sledge's Shotgun, also from the Fridge. Dropped from a rat...as I was navigating the Rat Maze to farm Smash-Head for that very shotgun. Just about died.
"Trying to kill knoxx with launchers was like trying to eat soup with a fork."
~ Umbra27 on Borderlands
3 years ago#32
I've been farming McNally since i wanted a hammer buster for about an hour and getting bored so I decide to kill knuckledragger to break up the monotony. On the way there I break open a bullymong pile and a level 50 Horse Hammer Buster pops out.

First legendary outside of a boss / chest for me too XD
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
3 years ago#33
wareuph posted...
I've been farming McNally since i wanted a hammer buster for about an hour and getting bored so I decide to kill knuckledragger to break up the monotony. On the way there I break open a bullymong pile and a level 50 Horse Hammer Buster pops out.

niiiiiiiiiiice
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
3 years ago#34
wareuph posted...

that is a DAMN sweet find. i got my HB from pete. so long mcnally. dont expect to ever see me again unless i pop by to kill you out of spite
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What was the most random Legendary you have found?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived