What was the most random Legendary you have found?

#31TheLocust222Posted 2/28/2013 9:58:19 PM
Lvl 21 Thunderball Fists from a rat in the Fridge.

Lvl 47 Sledge's Shotgun, also from the Fridge. Dropped from a rat...as I was navigating the Rat Maze to farm Smash-Head for that very shotgun. Just about died.
---
"Trying to kill knoxx with launchers was like trying to eat soup with a fork."
~ Umbra27 on Borderlands
#32wareuphPosted 2/28/2013 11:34:10 PM
I've been farming McNally since i wanted a hammer buster for about an hour and getting bored so I decide to kill knuckledragger to break up the monotony. On the way there I break open a bullymong pile and a level 50 Horse Hammer Buster pops out.

First legendary outside of a boss / chest for me too XD
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#33deadlyfredPosted 3/1/2013 8:50:51 AM
wareuph posted...
I've been farming McNally since i wanted a hammer buster for about an hour and getting bored so I decide to kill knuckledragger to break up the monotony. On the way there I break open a bullymong pile and a level 50 Horse Hammer Buster pops out.

niiiiiiiiiiice
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#34Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/1/2013 8:53:30 AM
wareuph posted...

that is a DAMN sweet find. i got my HB from pete. so long mcnally. dont expect to ever see me again unless i pop by to kill you out of spite
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!