Team Deathmatch is what this game needs to make it have purpose.

#1Mander1861Posted 2/28/2013 3:11:30 PM
SInce theres nothing to do with all your level 50 weapons because the Devs didnt think that far ahead it would be nice to be able to use them to fight against other players.
Thoughts?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#2PyrosergePosted 2/28/2013 3:17:32 PM
Kittyheart?
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2
#3killbot357Posted 2/28/2013 3:17:47 PM
no
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#4Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:18:47 PM
Pyroserge posted...
Kittyheart?

hello?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#5killbot357Posted 2/28/2013 3:25:01 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Pyroserge posted...
Kittyheart?

hello?

This makes a lot of sense.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#6Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:26:00 PM
killbot357 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Pyroserge posted...
Kittyheart?

hello?

This makes a lot of sense.

To you no because you are a nobody.
To people who arent nobody's it makes sense.
---
#7Legolas5131Posted 2/28/2013 3:30:16 PM
I'd play it. If for no other reason than just to see how it plays out.

I could actually see how having skills (Phaselock, turrets, etc) could throw an interesting twist into the traditional PvP FPS frame. Additionally, having game modes that differentiated between letting you bring your full loadout/inventory into the game or having everyone have a standard loadout with weapons placed around the map to pick up would be interesting.

Sure, it would be impossible to balance effectively. But as long as GB didn't center the games around a meaningless stats, it could be just a fun way to pass the time if you get bored with the main game. Maybe add in a way to get a few BA Ranks here and there as incentive.

In general, i'm not a fan of this type of multi-player for games that weren't built and designed around the concept (i.e. Halo, CoD, etc.) But I really do think that, with a little effort by GB to keep it from having that "tacked-on" feel, it could be a fun little distraction.
---
"Oh Pish Posh! Nothing but Rubbish! Simple stereotypes conceived by the common mind of a lesser man." -- Kenedy Rose
#8Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:32:09 PM
Legolas5131 posted...
I'd play it. If for no other reason than just to see how it plays out.

I could actually see how having skills (Phaselock, turrets, etc) could throw an interesting twist into the traditional PvP FPS frame. Additionally, having game modes that differentiated between letting you bring your full loadout/inventory into the game or having everyone have a standard loadout with weapons placed around the map to pick up would be interesting.

Sure, it would be impossible to balance effectively. But as long as GB didn't center the games around a meaningless stats, it could be just a fun way to pass the time if you get bored with the main game. Maybe add in a way to get a few BA Ranks here and there as incentive.

In general, i'm not a fan of this type of multi-player for games that weren't built and designed around the concept (i.e. Halo, CoD, etc.) But I really do think that, with a little effort by GB to keep it from having that "tacked-on" feel, it could be a fun little distraction.

Ya it would be cool to see mirror matches and how much build choices effect the outcome.
Plus it would at least give the game a purpose to need all level 50 weapons.
---
#9TheismosPosted 2/28/2013 3:33:42 PM
No. This game isn't designed for pvp on any level including duels.
#10Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:34:55 PM
Theismos posted...
No. This game isn't designed for pvp on any level including duels.

Why not since you act like you know how its designed?
---