Woo. Just got to reset my badass challenges

#11TsurukePosted 2/28/2013 4:40:11 PM(edited)
According to the Strategy Guide and how many tokens I have spent (based on that and not being near my system, I would have to say): Mine is around 432,810

I think I prestige'd challenges with 2 characters twice and 1 character once -- can't recall exactly.

Gotta love that feeling once you prestige'd challenges :)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#12Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:40:20 PM
Theismos posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Theismos posted...
My BA rank is right at 90k. Wow....I've played this game entirely to much.. That's sad.

dang. how many characters do you have?

ive got 2 50s and a recently started co op siren at around level 14.

have you reset on any of you characters? or just played a bunch from the start?

I've just played a lot from the start I guess. I've played everyone but the only character I've reset is Zer0. I tried to make it a point to bounce around and do each challenge I could as I leveled the characters- using all weapons, shields, etc. It does add up quickly it seems.

I actually lost all skins, heads, and BA rank a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly GB restored all of my lost BA and keys. SOL on the skins/heads though.

man. that sucks. at least you got your BAR backs

ive played since release (with a few breaks) but i think i honestly just played on axton too much without doing wht i needed to reset. tons of potential badass points that i missed out on as a result. oh well
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#13Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:42:38 PM
Tsuruke posted...
According to the Strategy Guide and how many tokens I have spent (based on that and not being near my system, I would have to say): Mine is around 432,810

I think I prestige'd challenges with 2 characters twice and 1 character once -- can't recall exactly.

Gotta love that feeling once you prestige'd challenges :)

it was great seeing every bar reset to black.

knowing that ill get points again for doing normal play
---
#14deadlyfredPosted 2/28/2013 4:43:17 PM
You need to complete %85 of all non dlc, non area specific badass challenges.

Categories that count are:
Enemies
Elemental
Loot
Money and trading
Vehicle
Health and recovery
Grenades
Shields
Rocket launcher
Sniper rifle
Assault rifle
Smg
Shotgun
Pistol
Melee
General combat
And miscellaneous

Each of these categories have challenges with 5 ranks each. That means each applicable challenge can provide 5 badass ranks each

You need to attain a total of %85 of these possible points. The math works out to 485. You need to earn a total of 485 rank points in these particular categories.

Once you do this, a reset button will appear at the bottom when you are on the challenge screen.

This is the best, most concise explanation of this yet. Nice work.

I'm working on my second reset with my Assassin. I think I'm pretty close.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#15Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:45:49 PM
deadlyfred posted...
You need to complete %85 of all non dlc, non area specific badass challenges.

Categories that count are:
Enemies
Elemental
Loot
Money and trading
Vehicle
Health and recovery
Grenades
Shields
Rocket launcher
Sniper rifle
Assault rifle
Smg
Shotgun
Pistol
Melee
General combat
And miscellaneous

Each of these categories have challenges with 5 ranks each. That means each applicable challenge can provide 5 badass ranks each

You need to attain a total of %85 of these possible points. The math works out to 485. You need to earn a total of 485 rank points in these particular categories.

Once you do this, a reset button will appear at the bottom when you are on the challenge screen.

This is the best, most concise explanation of this yet. Nice work.

I'm working on my second reset with my Assassin. I think I'm pretty close.

thanks. i kinda do want to work on my assassin now
---
#16Eternal KPosted 2/28/2013 6:54:40 PM
I've been waiting to hit all the skins you can get from the challenges (looking at you, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Assault Rifle, Nothing Rhymes with Orange, This Is No Time for Lazy and Catch-A-Rocket!), but I think I'm finally to the point where I can reset with my Commando. It's a good feeling, I'll tell you that.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion