Explosive set questions.

#11fakesnoop77Posted 3/1/2013 9:09:39 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
I'm currently working on getting the shield now, thanks guys. and I'll keep a look out for the seraph weapon, I haven't seen it so far.. I also keep a purple Impetuous Ravager in the backpack as well that does sick damage with this set. Honestly before putting this together my damage with Axton kinda sucked, but now I get better damage than my full fire Siren.

Big Boom Blaster is a Seraph Shield.

Built the right way, Axton is OP

Ah. Well, don't I feel dumb haha. So, which would you prefer then? the blaster or the bloom?

Bloom for running around taking on mobs (especially those who run right at you). Switch to Blaster for raid bosses.

cool cool. So I'm trying to find the chick that gives the bloom quest in the highlands but I'm not having any luck. Do I need to complete any prereqs?

Yes. It is rewarded for completing 'This is only a test' mission. You will need to do a few missions given by her before this mission triggers.

Interesting fact - The Deadly Bloom was originally meant to be a legendary item but a fault in the programme made it a purple.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#12malcolm913Posted 3/1/2013 9:12:16 AM
The Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold must be spectacular with that build. I have a shock Mechromancer build and I can't stop using that gun.
#13WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 9:13:33 AM
yes, I noticed that when I was looking at it on the BL2 Wiki.. the only purple item I've seen with red text on it.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
#14fakesnoop77Posted 3/1/2013 9:17:02 AM
malcolm913 posted...
The Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold must be spectacular with that build. I have a shock Mechromancer build and I can't stop using that gun.

This.

But you can get different prefix's that give a tighter bullet spread
---
#15WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 9:20:40 AM
malcolm913 posted...

it really, really is. I downed the badassasaurus rex with just the Harold without having to hide behind the barrier or anything.. mainly because it probably took me 30 seconds to kill it. but then the nuke got me at the end and I had to respawn for piston, that b4stard.
---
#16fakesnoop77Posted 3/1/2013 9:22:22 AM
Sheriffs Badge + DP Harold = Win
---
#17sole005Posted 3/1/2013 9:26:01 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Explosive Puissant Norfleet
suggestions to other explosive weapons I could farm would be awesome!

Explosive Norfleets are constructed items..just letting you know in case you were unaware.
#18WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 2:45:51 PM
sole005 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Explosive Puissant Norfleet
suggestions to other explosive weapons I could farm would be awesome!

Explosive Norfleets are constructed items..just letting you know in case you were unaware.

technically, deconstructed, with the tech accessory removed. Yes, I know its not completely legit, but as it doesn't do ten billion damage, and its a worse version of what it already was thats just more compatible with my set, I don't feel like I'm really cheating by using it. I just like the way it looks. Honestly, I'd get better performance out of the badaboom I have sitting in my bank.
---