New Characters Ideas: What Would You Like To See?

#31Elprede007Posted 3/1/2013 7:35:13 PM
50percentGray posted...
Class specific weapons. You know? Guns that only a specific class/character can use? I think that would be a good idea.

Maybe just some, but most need to be accessible to all. They tried to get rid of the whole "one class uses a specific gun or it doesn't work nearly as well" thing
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#32killbot357Posted 3/1/2013 9:04:01 PM
Elprede007 posted...
If GBX used any of this it would easily be better than what they have (im voting for slag dude and mah legionnaire)

The legionnaire is not a good idea. A dude wearing Ren-faire armor with a sword is not an interesting idea, and doesn't fit in the Borderlands world.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#33kylekillgannonPosted 3/2/2013 12:34:41 AM
I still want a Handsome Jack character. I don't care if it's accurate, or if it's canon. I want to play as him.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#34SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/2/2013 5:09:30 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
character with heavy emphasis on swag. Lots of skills that increase the level of swag.

fixed that for ya. ;)
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#35killbot357Posted 3/2/2013 7:26:40 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
I still want a Handsome Jack character. I don't care if it's accurate, or if it's canon. I want to play as him.

Play as a rogue body double. I'd like this too.

SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
character with heavy emphasis on swag. Lots of skills that increase the level of swag.

fixed that for ya. ;)

I also like this idea!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#36Elprede007Posted 3/2/2013 7:49:13 AM
killbot357 posted...
Elprede007 posted...
If GBX used any of this it would easily be better than what they have (im voting for slag dude and mah legionnaire)

The legionnaire is not a good idea. A dude wearing Ren-faire armor with a sword is not an interesting idea, and doesn't fit in the Borderlands world.

The sword is not his main weapon, he would use a more modern version of the armor and use guns as a primary.
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#37KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 7:52:10 AM
Legionare doesn't fit in...at all.The slag(or swag)character is the best idea by far.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#38kylekillgannonPosted 3/2/2013 8:42:02 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Legionare doesn't fit in...at all.The slag(or swag)character is the best idea by far.

Aside from Handsome Jack, maybe.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#39EddMarioPosted 3/2/2013 9:25:07 AM
Hm...

Elemental Fury: All your equipped non-elemental weapons and grenades have a random element type for X seconds.

Skills would include Fire elemental weapons having a higher faster rate, Shock weapons and grenades having a chain lightning affect when they do damage, Corrosive leaving a pool of acid for a few seconds that deals Corrosive damage to anything that touches it, Slag slowing down the fire rate and movement speed of targets, Explosive ignoring shields, and a few other elemental ones.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#40ComcntrlPosted 3/2/2013 11:12:31 AM
NAME: Meryl

CLASS: Bandit

STORY: She is an off-world bandit coming to pandora to find the vault and establish her reign on pandora for her bandits. Her bandits eagerly await her return...... quite frankly they are murder hungry. She is an scientist turned bandit. think of tannis but a bloodthirsty, ruthless version.

ACTION SKILL: BIG BABY, Meryl pulls out her own handmade gun she brought from home.
(Has a magazine size but does not run out of ammo, gun ammo will look like this "32/00". which means gun will have to be reloaded but never runs out). Her skill trees not only boost her stats but add parts onto her gun to make it better, each tree specializing in its own add-ons.

SKILL TREES:
ENGINEER: Focusing on Buffing/Souping up your gun. (Adding elemental bullets, piercing bullets.)
Key Skills: EUREKA: Adds Eridian technology to BIG BABY. lvl.31
SHOCK THERAPY: adds shock damage to bullets for BIG BABY, shock damage up by 5% for regular guns.

ASSAULT: Focusing on defense and close range combat. (Increase health/shields, etc)
(Can add a blade to gun, and a holographic shield that reduces damage while gun is drawn, can add another barrel.)
Key Skills: NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT: Adds a blade to BIG BABY, increase melee damage by 5% for regular guns.
SAFE TRAVELS: Adds a holographic shield to BIG BABY, increase shield capacity by 5%. damage reduction while BIG BABY is out.

SCAVENGER: Focusing on better loot, movement speed, long range combat. ( add long sight barrels, better critical, recoil reduction, reload speed)
Key Skills: SURGEON: Adds long barrel to BIG BABY, increase critical damage 5%.
AUTOPSY:(kill skill) Killing an enemy gives every enemy killed form then on a higher loot drop rate for a few seconds.