STACKED! With anarchy

#11MechOf17thPosted 3/2/2013 6:35:23 AM
To be honest I don't go over 200 anarchy, after that hitting targets becomes bothersome. I found using weapons with 80% + accuracy is good with a stack of 200. If you have weapons with 90% accuracy you are golden with 200 stacks.
---
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"
#12LordChewbaccaPosted 3/2/2013 8:16:12 AM
You could use weapons with off fire patterns, i've heard they are not afflicted by the negative accuracy. Things like the Hail for example.
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777
#13EddMarioPosted 3/2/2013 10:56:23 AM
^What about Hyperion brand weapons? They increase accuracy with each shot fired.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#14LaharPosted 3/2/2013 12:39:48 PM
^ accuracy doesn't increase with Hyperion guns. It's reverse recoil, so the gun itself stabilises as you fire, not the shots.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#15Kingoengland(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:55:10 PM
Raised the cap to 200 and its pretty perfect! It does crazy damage and I can still pop people from medium range with a pistol. I might go up to 250 and stop it there.

Also, just started using the hail. After a couple of seconds of figuring out how to use it, I realized that its the best thing on the planet combined with close enough.

The only other gun I've heard of that isn't affected by the accuracy decrease is the flakker. I'd much rather use a CC and watch the pellets bounce all over the place
#16LaharPosted 3/2/2013 4:26:19 PM
The Hail is pretty sweet on Close Enough Gaige. I noticed after using one against Crystalisks and downing them easily.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.