Just got 2 infinities in less than an hour WOW

#1Hypnotiq911Posted 3/1/2013 10:47:55 PM
Was helpin a random guy out with the bunker boss and then went to sawtooth cauldron there were 4 of us and enemies started droppin Legendaries like it was christmas lol anybody ever experience this i got 2 infinities 2 CC a shredifier and a couple other things.
#2xHuckleberryPosted 3/2/2013 1:45:15 AM
You sure one of them wasnt killing things and dropping leggies into the drop area?

Cause "dis sheet b crayz"
#3SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 3:02:17 AM
I hate being that guy, I really do, however...

Provisional.

Not saying for sure, but could be trollbait..
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4UnknownMale282Posted 3/2/2013 3:37:34 AM
Well the drop rate seems pretty odd at the moment. I've played through 3 times with Zero and farmed the crap out of everything possible and only got a few oranges.

Started a new game with Axton. Got a Grenade mod from Bewm. A fire infinity from Doc M & an assault rifle from they guys fighting up near the chapel in the dust. Also a shotgun from a chest. They are all low lvl oranges but they made the new game pretty much a breeze.
#5Hypnotiq911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 5:22:57 AM
Im not a troll and yea it seems hard to believe but luckycow5 is the one who posted a topic about it ask him hes the one i was helpin...it had to b a glitch no way im that damn lucky just sayin
#6Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/2/2013 5:25:22 AM
Hypnotiq911 posted...
Im not a troll and yea it seems hard to believe but luckycow5 is the one who posted a topic about it ask him hes the one i was helpin...it had to b a glitch no way im that damn lucky just sayin

Good score , I have 500,000 pictures of Moxxi from the beat down, want to make a trade ? no ... ok ; )
#7Hypnotiq911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 5:30:08 AM
Lol ive been farming for a sham and no luck so if u get one with 90% absorption rate or higher ill dupe the fire and corrosive infinity i got and a couple of other things of ur choosing lol im rly sick of the bunker boss
#8Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/2/2013 5:35:53 AM
Hypnotiq911 posted...
Lol ive been farming for a sham and no luck so if u get one with 90% absorption rate or higher ill dupe the fire and corrosive infinity i got and a couple of other things of ur choosing lol im rly sick of the bunker boss

I have a sham at 94%, trouble is, I don't dupe and only have the one. It's cool if you dupe, I don't bang on the way someone plays the game. But if I come across another one I'll keep you in mind, if you have something you don't need for legit trade.
#9SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 5:42:31 AM
To be clear wasn't saying you where, merely that it was possible, especially around here.

We all gotta start somewhere though.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#10Hypnotiq911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 5:45:29 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
To be clear wasn't saying you where, merely that it was possible, especially around here.

We all gotta start somewhere though.

O i dont blame u for sayin it i wouldnt believe me either