If you don't dupe, do you treasure room glitch?

#21KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 10:58:58 AM
Dashboarding isn't cheating,duping is cheating.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#22brianvolk42Posted 3/2/2013 11:04:05 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Never said i was entitled.Wanting something and being entitled are 2 different things.

When people come looking for items they WANT you call them entitled. But when you WANT something you are not entitled. How is different? Is it because you so spend so many hours farming and you think they haven't?
#23brianvolk42Posted 3/2/2013 11:05:22 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
Brian,i know that dashboarding is kind of an exploit too.I wouldn't put it in the same league as duping though.

So you cheat less than everyone else?

Apparently, he just "exploits" less than everyone else.
#24KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 11:07:35 AM
The majority of people think that they're owed a legendary cos they've farmed for so long.That is being entitled.
---
#25brianvolk42Posted 3/2/2013 11:10:11 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
The majority of people think that they're owed a legendary cos they've farmed for so long.That is being entitled.

How do you know what the majority of people think? I've never seen a post saying "I'm entitled to a legendary, someone dupe one for me." I get that some people are a little less than polite when they ask, but that's just poor manners.
#26xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/2/2013 11:11:30 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

serious question, do you give money to charity?
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#27KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 11:14:30 AM
I agree that some of them have poor manners.But just look at a couple of duping threads and you'll see what i mean.
---
#28kiwimyweeweePosted 3/2/2013 11:14:38 AM
I only use infinite ammo and norfleet everything to death but don't use the evil smasher. Evil smasher is clearly going to far.

Cheating is cheating kaboom.

It's cool though everybody cheats sometimes. Though in this case I will give you some understanding. It can be absolutely possible to not get the specific variation you want, let's say a slag evisceration rubi, by doing a vast amount of playthroughs. Since it's a quest reward there is only one possible way/chance of getting it and that's playing through the whole game twice, which is the only way it's legitimately received.

In the end though it's still circumventing the system just like duping does. Getting items through unnatural means.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#29killbot357Posted 3/2/2013 11:26:43 AM
Dashboarding, using the treasure room glitch, using the Evil Smasher glitch, using the infinite ammo glitch, using the increased bank storage glitch and duping are all cheating. I use the treasure room glitch a lot (usually I start or finish up playing by doing 5 runs) and I've used the Evil Smasher glitch once to kill Terra solo. It wasn't fun, but the treasure room glitch is, so I continue to use it.

It's easy for people who are strongly anti-duping to consider something like dashboarding to get the weapon you want or using the infinite bank storage glitch to NOT be cheating, because they're not game breaking and don't affect multiplayer games. It's still cheating.

The only thing that bothers me are the people who come here and post thousands of LF threads, especially when they don't bother to see if anyone else has posted a similar thread, and MOST especially when they don't offer anything in return.

That said, dashboarding to get a specific weapon is tedious. I spent about an hour and a half trying to get Moxxi to give up a shock Ferocious Kitten last night. No dice!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#30KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 11:46:12 AM
I don't use the bank glitch.i understand what you guys are saying about dashboarding. i Wouldn't call it illegitimateTbh
---