If you don't dupe, do you treasure room glitch?

#51PanopictonguyPosted 3/2/2013 6:24:01 PM
shnangyboos posted...
The message you quoted is talking about turning in quest rewards and signing out until you get what you want. I don't see that as debatable. You seem to be talking about saving and quitting to keep killing a boss.

Oh, yeah...well that's cheating lol.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#52xHuckleberryPosted 3/2/2013 6:30:19 PM
I feel like the game pre-selects something, somewhere to drop an orange...and everytime you join a game world, you pretty much just have to hunt that bish down.

If i save and quit farm a boss, i feel like it takes forever. But if i just make runs between maps and whatnot, im almost certainly getting an orange. Bottom line is, save and quit farming is lame. Dont do it.
#53capnovanPosted 3/2/2013 6:31:51 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
I feel like the game pre-selects something, somewhere to drop an orange...and everytime you join a game world, you pretty much just have to hunt that bish down.

I feel the same way.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#54Master XPosted 3/2/2013 9:56:13 PM
I only dupe items for the player I'm playing with in split screen co-op. A lot of games give both players equal loot anyway, so I don't really care.

I do sometimes do the treasure room glitch, I did it like a dozen times in a row, then randomly it stopped working even though I was still doing it the exact same way. It's the bit when you reach the invisible wall and then move left to the next invisible wall (it's not there anymore). This is actually a lot easier to do if you just fight the leviathan again, at least then you can see what you're walking on. Takes waaaay longer though.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."