Mechromancer Pack worth it?

#1HaloDad020508Posted 3/2/2013 8:48:58 AM
Just got this game a couple days ago. Loving it! Just going over some of the DLC and was wondering if anyone who bought the Mechromancer Pack if they think its worth it or is there any other DLC you guys think is a must have?
---
Playing Borderlands 2, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.
#2innersmokePosted 3/2/2013 8:54:45 AM
If you plan on playing this game for a while its worth it, she's a fun character
---
GT- Innersmoke
#3WretchedOwlPosted 3/2/2013 8:55:55 AM
A lot of people bought the mechro and just as many found it worth while. She's a lot of fun to play.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
#4HaloDad020508(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 8:56:01 AM
innersmoke posted...
If you plan on playing this game for a while its worth it, she's a fun character

Ok great thank you. Also what are gold keys?
---
Playing Borderlands 2, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.
#5innersmokePosted 3/2/2013 8:58:21 AM
There a good chest in sanctuary that has guaranteed purples in it leveled to you. Or key per open. It's best used early to make things easier. I'm personally saving a bunch of keys for the lvl cap increase if that actually happens
---
GT- Innersmoke
#6diablogamerPosted 3/2/2013 9:21:50 AM
The mechro is pretty meh. The only dlc even close to being worth the price is campaign of carnage.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#7MechOf17thPosted 3/2/2013 9:40:52 AM
I got the mechromancer as my pre-order bonus as well as other things. I just got her to level 43 and she is amazingly fun. I believe the price tag is 10 dollars (feel free to correct me) and for 10 dollars I feel it would be a good purchase. Going through playthrough 1 and doing all side missions is around a 30 hour game. Including playthrough 2 you're probably putting on another 2 days worth of time, so.

Sounds worth it to me.

Also, her skill (death-trap) can be iffy at times. Sometimes (mostly against invisible enemies) your robot will be useless and just stand there until they get rid of cloak. But when it's against an enemy it doesn't have a problem with it will tear them up.
---
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"
#8killbot357Posted 3/2/2013 9:55:10 AM
Absolutely, HaloDad.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#9JkickitPosted 3/2/2013 11:16:11 AM
I think I'll get it after I finish with a few characters.
New to the game and my only guy is Axton, I don't want to hop on Mechro next since in a way I feel I'll be doing the same thing (throw something out to do some work for me). I'll do Axton --> Maya --> Mechro probably.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#10diablogamerPosted 3/2/2013 4:34:25 PM
Jkickit posted...
I think I'll get it after I finish with a few characters.
New to the game and my only guy is Axton, I don't want to hop on Mechro next since in a way I feel I'll be doing the same thing (throw something out to do some work for me). I'll do Axton --> Maya --> Mechro probably.

Exactly why bother with the mechro and her buggy robot skill when axton turrent skill is so much better plus ten bucks for another character is just a plain rip off especially since she is so mediocre compared to the rest.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein