Mechromancer Pack worth it?

#11Divided_By_OnePosted 3/3/2013 9:31:04 AM
On the topic of Golden Keys,
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key
If you scroll to the bottom there is an often-updated list of current ones.
---
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu
#12PunkNeverDiesPosted 3/3/2013 11:06:09 AM
diablogamer posted...
Jkickit posted...
I think I'll get it after I finish with a few characters.
New to the game and my only guy is Axton, I don't want to hop on Mechro next since in a way I feel I'll be doing the same thing (throw something out to do some work for me). I'll do Axton --> Maya --> Mechro probably.

Exactly why bother with the mechro and her buggy robot skill when axton turrent skill is so much better plus ten bucks for another character is just a plain rip off especially since she is so mediocre compared to the rest.

Does Axton have Anarchy?

I rest my case.

I love the Mechromancer, and so does my girlfriend. Simply for the fact that it got her playing, the Mechromancer was easily worth the $10.
---
GT: PNDMike
#13Flow_149Posted 3/3/2013 11:58:05 AM
She's fun to play. If you can see yourself using her for a complete play through I would say she's easily worth the $10.
#14killbot357Posted 3/3/2013 12:33:12 PM
diablogamer posted...
Exactly why bother with the mechro and her buggy robot skill when axton turrent skill is so much better plus ten bucks for another character is just a plain rip off especially since she is so mediocre compared to the rest.

Obviously hasn't actually played the Mechromancer.

Also I've put in around 100 hours on my Mechromancer. I don't consider paying $10 for 100 hours of entertainment a ripoff at all.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#15RagamorphPosted 3/3/2013 3:40:39 PM
I think she's awesome ! This is my first play through and I'm only at lvl 12. It's good though because if things get too hairy, I just release the beast and run for cover till my shields come back up. More often than not the robot draws the attention of all the baddies and you can take a little recharge break.
---
XBL: Ragamorph http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/borderlands-robot.jpg
#16TheIastspartanPosted 3/3/2013 3:55:21 PM
I wouldn't spend 10$ for any class in any game, no matter how good it was. That's just me though.
#17PensatoPosted 3/3/2013 4:51:21 PM
diablogamer posted...
especially since she is so mediocre compared to the rest.

Gaige is the most OP class in the game.
#18RICKmT3Posted 3/3/2013 8:34:33 PM
diablogamer posted...
The mechro is pretty meh. The only dlc even close to being worth the price is campaign of carnage.

I felt the pirate dlc was well worth the price as well, as for the mechro i would say she's awesome. Some of her elemental boosters remind me of Lilith in the first game so I love it. I'm only 21 atm since I mostly play my Axton with my sister or Salvador with a friend, but when I get closer to 30 I'll respec down Anarchy.
#19KellyRipyaPosted 3/3/2013 8:43:01 PM
Absolutely, best character in the game especially for elementals.
#20KellyRipyaPosted 3/3/2013 8:47:43 PM
As for golden keys, the Orc link someone posted above is your best bet at getting all the latest codes for new keys.

If you go to that page right now there are still enough codes up to get about 25 golden keys. The codes can only be redeemed once though so once you get those keys you'll have to wait for new codes to be announced on Twitter (which Orc stays right on top of).

In fact a new code for 5 golden keys just came out, this one has an expiration date though as you'll find many do so act fast