Mechromancer Pack worth it?

#21smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/4/2013 1:09:13 AM
Gearbox made the Mecro for people who are not good at games, but those who are take advantage of her, and can beat the game with little ease Mecro was boring to me, Her Action skill is so OP that you can summon him and leave the controller alone he will kill everything for you.

if you are any good at FPS she will make the game a cake walk.

If you are really good at FPS she will make the game extremely boring.

If you are not that great at FPS, she can make the game fun.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#22inebriantiaPosted 3/4/2013 1:25:58 AM
Jkickit posted...
I think I'll get it after I finish with a few characters.
New to the game and my only guy is Axton, I don't want to hop on Mechro next since in a way I feel I'll be doing the same thing (throw something out to do some work for me). I'll do Axton --> Maya --> Mechro probably.

That's what I did, and honestly I liked Axton and Maya better, now I'm doing a Zero run, Sal is really boring and I quit playing him at 26.

They're adding a new 6th character that's been confirmed, so you might wanna wait and see what it will be like before you buy the Mechro. She was honestly a little meh... for my tastes. She can get really powerful with the stack, but since manual reloading cancels your stacks, I hated her. a lot of people use shotguns with her to counter it, but I dislike the shotties in this game. I'm one of those people who is OCD about reloading after every fight though, some people don't care.

Her other trees is a elemental focused tree, and the other is built more towards casual players. Like if you have bad aim the bullets ricochet, 1 gives you a shield for Death trap and some skills that keep him out longer to help you.

So really it all comes down to personal preference, look up her skill tree and see what you think.
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#23PensatoPosted 3/4/2013 3:07:08 AM
smurfsn1p3r posted...
Gearbox made the Mecro for people who are not good at games, but those who are take advantage of her, and can beat the game with little ease Mecro was boring to me, Her Action skill is so OP that you can summon him and leave the controller alone he will kill everything for you.

Her action skill is meh and isn't what really makes her OP.
#24xHuckleberryPosted 3/4/2013 4:46:01 AM
Pensato posted...
smurfsn1p3r posted...

DT is what makes her OP. Not only that, but anarchy.

Gaige is chEasy mode without trying.
#25smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/9/2013 2:05:00 PM
Pensato posted...
smurfsn1p3r posted...

So having him out for over 5 minutes with a maylay shield is not OP? He destroyed Heroes path solo in Playthrough 2.5(only things I had to kill were the constructors, and one BA loader.)

I got her from the pre-order, so My opinion is based on her being free. So think about how I would feel about paying for her? She was meant for people who want to play the game with others, but are not familar with FPS or would like to play with their Boyfriend/Girlfriend.

The fact that she is being exploited by skilled players is what makes her OP as well. BFF with a side of Ordered Chaos and you have an equivalent of a Halo "Noob Combo"
---
She's courting him. With a fear reserved for dragons.
#26VirtusEtIgnisPosted 3/9/2013 3:27:31 PM
To go along with the majority of the posts, yes, she's worth it. My favorite character.
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar