Borderlands 1 question!

#1Neo1661Posted 3/2/2013 8:42:37 AM
Post here because it's a lot more active!

Completed first area in just over 10 hours and just about to start the second area. How much longer will it take to complete story? How long will roughly take to complete all the DLCs?

Thanks!!
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif
#2hebes2703Posted 3/2/2013 9:31:06 AM
I'm sorry to say that I am unable to answer your question....

Spent months playing that game to get 1750/1750 then even longer farming crawmerax for 2-3 pearls. Time well spent imho lol.

Must admit though, would have loved too see a badass rank (or something similar or even expand on the weapon ranks) in borderlands 1.
My 69 siren running around with a double anarchy with all badass tokens spent on crit and firerate would hav been nice :-)
---
GT : Hebeegeebies
#3kiwimyweeweePosted 3/2/2013 9:32:48 AM
You end up finishing around level 30-35. Time spent really depends on you and doing side quests and whatnot.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#4calistud4evPosted 3/2/2013 10:07:22 AM
Hey Neo I've just recently got back into BL1. It really is an awesome game and holds up nicely. Just wish there was still an active community. If you ever wanna team up just let me know. Started back from scratch. I have a lvl69 soldier and lv27 hunter. Feel free to message me. Anyone else for that matter. Thanks!

GT- an9elic
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.