Powerleveling?

#11heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:09:18 PM
gunsndroses posted...
heidegger37 posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
No.

KaBoom your opinion is irrelevant to everyone, and your life is pointless. gtfo

He didn't express an opinion; he simply stated "no." I find it hard to believe that you know about his life enough to deduce that it is "pointless."

You must be his girlfriend... isn't that cute
#12gunsndrosesPosted 3/2/2013 3:13:06 PM
heidegger37 posted...
gunsndroses posted...
heidegger37 posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
No.

KaBoom your opinion is irrelevant to everyone, and your life is pointless. gtfo

He didn't express an opinion; he simply stated "no." I find it hard to believe that you know about his life enough to deduce that it is "pointless."

You must be his girlfriend... isn't that cute

Wherein was it explicitly stated that I am a female? And furthermore, that we have a relationship?
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#13KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 3:14:51 PM
Ha,how very original.Why doesn't it surprise me that a dirty,cheating casual like you isn't educated.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#14heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:54:29 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Ha,how very original.Why doesn't it surprise me that a dirty,cheating casual like you isn't educated.

Casual lol...Sorry I don't spend 16 hours a day trolling this pointless forum. I've already graduated college as a double major, I'm sure you've accomplished a lot though... Although you use the same terminology on the majority of your posts (e.g - casual, dirty). Maybe add some originality to that meaningless opinion of yours.
#15KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 3:59:26 PM
Difference is,my posts are true.If you consider me to be a troll you obviously aren't as intelligent as you think.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#16heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 4:02:05 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Difference is,my posts are true.If you consider me to be a troll you obviously aren't as intelligent as you think.

Your posts are not the truth, your posts are your own opinions. You are the farthest thing from a 'credible source' of information. Quite annoying actually
#17gunsndrosesPosted 3/2/2013 5:13:58 PM
heidegger37 posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...

Your posts are not the truth, your posts are your own opinions. You are the farthest thing from a 'credible source' of information. Quite annoying actually

Coming from the person who just recently told somebody that his "life is pointless."
---
World at War was the best CoD.