Gun review - The Evil Smasher (Love it/Hate it)

#1deadlyfredPosted 3/2/2013 1:07:48 PM
Just some musings on the Evil Smasher, why it exists and what it's future might be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgAYLBoeB3M

thoughts?
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#2KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 1:11:47 PM
Good way to make more cheaters <.<
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#3LordChewbaccaPosted 3/2/2013 1:47:18 PM
Kinda wish the gun wasn't that overpowered because it's fun to use with Axton.
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777
#4gunsndrosesPosted 3/2/2013 1:56:20 PM
It's quite simple; if you don't like it, don't use it. If you don't want others to use it, don't play with them. No reason to hurt other peoples' fun.

That being said, I just learned about this glitch with this post. Just getting into BL2 again now.
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#5resealablePosted 3/2/2013 2:19:09 PM
Usefull for passing missions I don't like. Hate it when I feel like taking on raid bosses with others and that's all they do.
---
I have not yet written a signature because I am busy giving back to the community via the drugs I sell them.
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/2/2013 2:24:44 PM
I only ever use it when I don't have an icecube's chance in hell of killing whatever I'm trying to. There's no need to run around one shotting everything when you can just as easily do it with legit items and the right build.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#7SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 2:31:04 PM
Yes, using this exploit in this manner couldn't have been intended, but at the end of the day, if it isnt directly affecting you, you have no rights to complain. Like if you only play solo but then try to hound people who use it, thats just superfluous crybaby stuff. Its a game, games are meant to be fun. Fun is subjective. That said, Smashing will taint the experience, its unavoidable.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#8KaBoom1322Posted 3/2/2013 2:49:48 PM
Who are you to ruin my game with smashing.It does ruin your game;cheats are not how the game is meant to be played.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#9xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/2/2013 3:16:53 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Who are you to ruin my game with smashing.It does ruin your game;cheats are not how the game is meant to be played.

keep sitting on your soap box while youre "farming" those quest rewards lol
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#10shnangyboosPosted 3/2/2013 3:21:36 PM
You've already admitted to cheating in your own way, I don't really see how you can be so vocal or judgmental towards others. You've justified it to yourself the same way the people you argue with do.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.