Gun review - The Evil Smasher (Love it/Hate it)

#41KaBoom1322Posted 3/3/2013 4:31:44 AM
Duping isn't harmless,at all.It defeats the looting pt of the game.That's defeating 45-50% of the game.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#42SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/3/2013 4:34:37 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Duping isn't harmless,at all.It defeats the looting pt of the game.That's defeating 45-50% of the game.

Looting=/=farming.

I still have fun looting, even though I dupe.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#43KaBoom1322Posted 3/3/2013 4:37:25 AM
Alot of people do rely on duping.They get whatever they want without any effort,defeats the purpose of the loot system.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#44SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/3/2013 5:12:51 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Alot of people do rely on duping.They get whatever they want without any effort,defeats the purpose of the loot system.

I think it depends on the extent. If someone gets everything duped for them, to the point where in game drops are consistently inferior, then yeah, I'd say they kinda screwed themselves over.

I usually just dupe when I'm after something specific, usually for a build. Sometimes I trade, but it's rarer.
I don't consider myself screwed over. I get to use the build I want, and I still enjoy finding cool new stuff to try from time to time.

But yeah, I think it can be a bit much sometimes.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#45jdlaneyPosted 3/3/2013 5:22:54 AM
Quote:KaBoom1322 posted...

I think it depends on the extent. If someone gets everything duped for them, to the point where in game drops are consistently inferior, then yeah, I'd say they kinda screwed themselves over.

I usually just dupe when I'm after something specific, usually for a build. Sometimes I trade, but it's rarer.
I don't consider myself screwed over. I get to use the build I want, and I still enjoy finding cool new stuff to try from time to time.

But yeah, I think it can be a bit much sometimes.

@SuprSaiyanRockr

You just said it. "I'd say they kinda screwed themselves over". THEMSELVES being the operative word. It's really the only logical stance to take. If someone wants to help someone else and they're both consenting adults, I'm for it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
GT : JoeDamn
#46SinisterBladePosted 3/3/2013 2:03:52 PM
Kaboom you fail to recognize, you cannot dictate what is worse and what is alright. If you speak about playing in a legitimate fashion, while also speaking against using exploits; particularly when you attack people based on that notion, you cannot do any yourself. Not one. Period. In this regard, the only thing that matters is that exploitation of the engine is all or nothing. You cannot dictate what is acceptable and what is not. You have no right to decide severity either, as even that, is entirely subjective. An exploit is an exploit is an exploit. Period. Your desperate attempts to justify your behavior, to convince us now that for some reason your exploit is fine but others is wrong, just makes it worse; you think you can say one thing and do another. Also I think you fail to realize something very crucial here. Farming a quest reward, is a form of duping. You are duplicating or, gaining more than one of; your quest reward/hand in. You are literally exploiting the save system to obtain something you didn't earn through normal play. Sounds like duping to me. Doesnt matter if the weapon is lost and your only getting one, that's irrelevant. The minute you hand a quest in and say no, I want a better reward and leave without saving, with intent of getting another 'shot, you are no longer playing legitimate. So im sorry your delusional, that your frail attempts to justify your actions only serve to tarnish you further. You cannot chose what “cheat” is alright, you cannot have double standards.

@ Sayan, oh yea me too, I dont play with randoms and refuse to. In this game especially the lack of trust is unacceptable to me. They can hand in quests, ninja loot, accept quests and so much more. I only play with my group or alone.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!