About to start anew

#1gunsndrosesPosted 3/2/2013 12:24:06 PM
Was wondering what you, personally, find to be the best character. Notice how I said "personally." I'm not trying to establish fact or incite argument here, I just want your opinion lol.

I have a lvl 50 sniper Zer0, whom I found to be extraordinarily powerful and fun. My friends are about to start playing again, and I'm inclined to start a Mechromancer. I've fooled around with the Siren as well, up to about lvl 20, and found that to be very fun as well. Axton seems the most boring, and Salvador, whom I've always seemed to neglect, actually may be very fun/powerful.

Your thoughts?
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#2gtoor14Posted 3/2/2013 12:28:11 PM(edited)
maya or axton. i like their abilibites and how they can assist on the battle field and isolate enemies.. i am starting the like salvador and the amount of damage he can inflict on enemies though, but i need to use him more.
---
Texas Longhorns 9-4..............49ers 11-4-1
PSN: gooftroop79........Gamertag: TheBeardedOne79.............Steam:TheBeardedone79
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/2/2013 12:29:15 PM
Personal style plays a large role. I personally love both my assassin and my commando. Also enjoying my low level siren quite a lot

Not sure why people have the idea that the commando will be boring. Sure, if you decide to toss a turret and let it do all the work itll be boring. Way more entertaining to work in conjunction with it

You support it, and allow ot to support you
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4killbot357Posted 3/2/2013 5:12:57 PM
I've only played Maya and Gaige, and I much prefer Gaige. I also don't get why people think Axton and Gaige will be boring to play. It's not like I summon DeathTrap and then go microwave some burritos while he kills everything.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#5gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 5:22:17 PM
I've played a couple of early missions with Gaige before, and what I love about her is anarchy. Deathtrap is just a perk on the side, IMO :p
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#6xHuckleberryPosted 3/2/2013 5:32:01 PM
killbot357 posted...
I've only played Maya and Gaige, and I much prefer Gaige. I also don't get why people think Axton and Gaige will be boring to play. It's not like I summon DeathTrap and then go microwave some burritos while he kills everything.

Thats just it. I want to do the killing. Tbh, i dont even carry legendary gear much anymore, especially nade mods. I cant stand getting nade kills.
#7killbot357Posted 3/2/2013 6:06:58 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
killbot357 posted...

Thats just it. I want to do the killing. Tbh, i dont even carry legendary gear much anymore, especially nade mods. I cant stand getting nade kills.

I do plenty of killing. DeathTrap distracts enemies and provides support while I lay waste with shotguns and SMGs.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#8dankbudPosted 3/2/2013 8:37:54 PM
Out of my 4 lvl 50s i have to say i had the most fun with Sal. he has a lot of fun and different builds and just deals so much damage.

Sniper zero is right behind him.
#9Jambi_ManPosted 3/2/2013 8:44:27 PM
If you've tried out Maya, and enjoyed her, I would go all the way with her. and yes.... I realize what I just said. ;)
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#10JkickitPosted 3/2/2013 8:44:52 PM
I have a Vladof Axton build. It's A LOT of fun using Hails and Shredifiers.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team