Killed savge lee..

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/2/2013 2:30:51 PM
Pyroserge posted...
Aren't they all level 48 though? Not whining just wondering if they fixed that or not.

They actually fixed it in a hot fix. So long as you are connected to the internet, they should be 50
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12Pyroserge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 2:37:38 PM
Oh nice. Because I have plenty of tokens from pt 1
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/2/2013 2:39:50 PM
Pyroserge posted...
Oh nice. Because I have plenty of tokens from pt 1

You should be good to go then. I think legendaries cost 613 tokens.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 7:19:10 PM
Its been confirmed it is NOT coded to be his drop. The Harold is in the unmarked group, with weapons like Fire Bee, the Shreddifier and Madhouse!

Humorously, Madhouse was supposed to drop from Mad-Dog in Lynchwood. Somehow not only does he not leaving it unmarked, but he can drop The Baby Maker, the weapon that Madam w/e in Tundra Express drops too. Guess he stole her unique orange after losing his own.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#15Pyroserge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:22:31 PM
What is the best variation of the harold? I think I want the double penetrating one. Not too sure though.
---
#16Jambi_ManPosted 3/2/2013 7:26:51 PM
Pyroserge posted...
What is the best variation of the harold? I think I want the double penetrating one. Not too sure though.

You definitely want that one.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#17SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 7:30:28 PM
A DP Harold with a Torgue pistol grip is best imo. The torgue grip on Torgue handguns grants better accuracy, so a DP with nearly 90% accuracy is brutal. Also the Vendors where hot-fixed, but not yet permanently patched. Meaning they scale to 50 but only while you retain a connection to XBL. Hotfixes are quickly applied on the title screen by M$, and are lost when you log out or leave BL2 and re-applied on every boot up, so long as LIVE is up.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#18Pyroserge(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:37:50 PM
I am always on live when I play. So no worries there.
---
#19dredeezie80Posted 3/2/2013 9:24:11 PM
I got mine from the machine and it's a DP harold but I have no idea what grip it is tho.