An idea I had for a new playthrough

#21PanopictonguyPosted 3/2/2013 6:20:37 PM
capnovan posted...
MechOf17th posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
MechOf17th posted...
I've been considering a playthrough with Axton and ONLY USING Dahl items.

Manufacturer loyalty builds are really fun too. Never done it for an entire playthrough, but ive done entire loadouts from a single manufacturer before

Well what sparked my interest was one day I was just in sanctuary throwing out my turret on roofs and what not.. and I see "dahl" on his turret. SO.. finding out he was a Dahl soldier, i thought it would be neat to fully act as one.

I did a playthrough like this for the same reason. Found it kind of tough. Only used a Dahl skin as well.

any Dahl builds require Double Tap rifles & Lacruex they shred things. Double Tap for long range Lacruex for cqc.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#22capnovanPosted 3/2/2013 6:30:31 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
any Dahl builds require Double Tap rifles & Lacruex they shred things. Double Tap for long range Lacruex for cqc.

damn, didn't even think about the lascaux. Only used what I found in chests/machines.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#23xHuckleberryPosted 3/2/2013 6:43:24 PM
capnovan posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

damn, didn't even think about the lascaux. Only used what I found in chests/machines.

/facepalm

I hate the dahl shields with dahl builds. Ruins it all.
#24Hokes52Posted 3/2/2013 10:23:23 PM
why would you have to skip some of the bosses?
#25killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:01:20 PM
Hokes52 posted...
why would you have to skip some of the bosses?

"Skip" as in "Kill Bunker without trying to get his legendary drops," since his drop rate is abysmally low. Other bosses have more reasonable drop rates, and you could do this kind of playthrough without losing your mind.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#26Hokes52Posted 3/3/2013 5:31:33 AM
oh i didnt know about the drop rates thanks