My name is 8luedevil and I am a "casual"

#18luedevilPosted 3/2/2013 7:57:18 PM
I used to think the term "casual" was an insult but as I took a look at my life and saw that I have a wife, kids, a job and a life that JUST happened to involve "casually" playing video games like Borderlands 2 that I realized that I may have a problem.

If anyone else just "casually" plays this game, please post here. I could use the support...

I don't really want to lose my wife, kids and normal life but I am afraid if I want to stop being a "casual" I may have to do so. After all I think that is step three in recovery from being a "casual".
---
I have been listening but I don't think it is helping.
#2killbot357Posted 3/2/2013 7:59:09 PM
cool story bro
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#3kingekingePosted 3/2/2013 7:59:24 PM
Step one if you want to play games that much you marry a woman that is ok with it..
#4Steve0314Posted 3/2/2013 8:02:59 PM
8luedevil posted...
I used to think the term "casual" was an insult but as I took a look at my life and saw that I have a wife, kids, a job and a life that JUST happened to involve "casually" playing video games like Borderlands 2 that I realized that I may have a problem.

If anyone else just "casually" plays this game, please post here. I could use the support...

I don't really want to lose my wife, kids and normal life but I am afraid if I want to stop being a "casual" I may have to do so. After all I think that is step three in recovery from being a "casual".

I too am a casual that suffers from this disease known as "a life". I hear some Scientists in Germany are working on a cure but until then I go to regular treatments... These treatments include playing borderlands for more than 1 hour at a time and regularly putting off due dates along with family... Soon my friend we will join the elite gamers... Soon... soon.
---
GT: Steve0314
#5Azrael0206Posted 3/2/2013 8:15:40 PM
I broke up with my girlfriend of four years to play this game.
My boss said I couldn't keep missing work
So I quit.
You're stronger than me TC, I couldnt juggle a life and a video game.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#6SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 8:23:27 PM
Oh well then listen here, im not just a casual.. oh no. I was promoted to Entitled Casual!

xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7MRDINO98Posted 3/2/2013 8:26:26 PM
If you're a casual i wonder what that makes me?
---
GT : Mr Dino1022
#8PyrosergePosted 3/2/2013 8:30:05 PM
Didn't I become entitled when I purchased the game? O.o
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2
#9PanopictonguyPosted 3/2/2013 8:37:23 PM
I'm casual...I Don't game much at all. I only game when I know I can game for at least 12 consecutive hours.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#10SinisterBladePosted 3/2/2013 8:40:00 PM
Idk man, I got 3 50's and nearly 43k BAR now.. :P

Damn Challenge achievement had my BAR not move for awhile, but thank god thats over and I was able to prestige Zer0.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!