Legit Trades

#1Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/2/2013 11:46:33 PM
On the block, (wont list stats for most things here, too long.)
All level 50, in no particular order.
Stock pile relic - 70 % for each - SMG, Shotgun, Sniper (on one relic)

Shields,
Transformer
Inflammable WTF
Impaler corrosive

Ti'kope Muckamuck (Thought this looked good)
15% weapon damage
50% melee

White death (slag)
Speedee Badaboom (slag)
Tum Tum Buffalo
Well Kept Orphan Maker
Severe Shredifier (no ele)
Doc's Striker (have two of these)
Murduerers Gub Corrosive
Wyld asss biasster (shock)
Royal Splat gun (shock)
Scout Blaster (Fire)
Operational Railer (shock)
Ferocious Blaster (Slag)
Rabid Blaster (Fire)
A few Topneaas (Slag, corrosive, shock)

I have a few Plasma caster in shock - Maliwon and Hyperion
Social yellow jacket (shock)

Damn this is getting long.

Lots more, like legendary grenade mods, ask.

Looking for,
Cobra
Shock B****
Royal blockhead (with scope)
White death Shock and or Corrosive
Conference call, shock, fire.
Open to offers

PM me for GT if you see anything you want.
#2JkickitPosted 3/3/2013 12:03:45 AM
I believe a Cobra and White death, I'll have to check tomorrow.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#3VeritasAbIratoPosted 3/3/2013 12:15:14 AM
So this is an honest legit question, not trying to troll or anything but as far as legit trading goes is there any way to tell if someone duped the items before they came in the game to trade them with you?
#4Pvt-Spoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 12:27:57 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
So this is an honest legit question, not trying to troll or anything but as far as legit trading goes is there any way to tell if someone duped the items before they came in the game to trade them with you?

No, I'm guessing not. I'm sure that happens all the time. I could ask, some would be honest and some would not. If it was duped to them first, so be it I guess. I just don't want to start dropping things on the ground, backing out, jumping back in. I just want to use the trade feature and be done with to be honest.
I don't hate on anyone for duping, I just choose not to do it .... But you have a good question ....would this make me a duper or a victim ? ... lol.
#5Pvt-Spoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:01:29 AM
Jkickit posted...
I believe a Cobra and White death, I'll have to check tomorrow.

Sounds good, I will be on for a bit around 11 EST
#6b_rab_2204Posted 3/3/2013 8:11:15 AM
Ive got a shock white death for your slag. also have practicable cc is every element.
---
GT: SixGunShray
#7VeritasAbIratoPosted 3/3/2013 8:26:15 AM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

No, I'm guessing not. I'm sure that happens all the time. I could ask, some would be honest and some would not. If it was duped to them first, so be it I guess. I just don't want to start dropping things on the ground, backing out, jumping back in. I just want to use the trade feature and be done with to be honest.
I don't hate on anyone for duping, I just choose not to do it .... But you have a good question ....would this make me a duper or a victim ? ... lol.

Cool, thanks for answering honestly. I dont think it would make you either, just someone who doesn't want a whole bunch of annoying stuff going on when you are trading and that's totally understandable.
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/3/2013 8:49:41 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

Cool, thanks for answering honestly. I dont think it would make you either, just someone who doesn't want a whole bunch of annoying stuff going on when you are trading and that's totally understandable.

hes really just hoping for honesty from those he's trading with. not much you can do if people arent going to respect that request, but what are you going to do.

im the same way. i dont really care if you enjoy duping, if you're happy with it, then do your thing.

id just prefer that when i (or someone else) makes a topic looking for legitimate trades, that people that do like to dupe would be respectful of that
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9Pvt-Spoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:04:50 AM
Argyle = Sanity in a world gone mad ! lol, what's up .
#10bomberman1622Posted 3/3/2013 9:40:13 AM(edited)
are you still on? i think i have a corrosive white death if your willing to give me that shredifier.

edit: nvm my bro got the white death my bad.
---
---
Iron Man/Nova/Ammy