Gaige questions.......

#1fakesnoop77Posted 3/3/2013 7:02:18 AM
I have never really been interested in starting her up but as from today I think I will give her a go.

I have been farming for good shock stuff with other characters and transferring to a mule to hold, but can any long term Gaige players give me an idea of what the best stuff for her would be?

I have a shock CC, Thunderball fists, Baby Maker plus many others.

Suggestions don't have to be legendary value. Good Blue's/Purples etc

I have a Transformer shield. Is this the best for her or Hyde of Terra shield?

Any suggestions welcome, including builds,mod's and relics
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#2killbot357Posted 3/3/2013 7:42:18 AM(edited)
I'd suggest a Longbow Quasar. Best shock grenade I've used. I've got a Homing Storm Front and a shock Kiss of Death I use too, but the Quasar's my favorite. I'd like to get my mitts on a Leech some time, too.

I prefer Maliwan shock plasma casters over the Yellow Jacket. I mostly end up using the CC, plasma caster, ThunderBall Fists, Rubi (if I'm low on health) and my Vladof shock blaster.

I've been trying to get Moxxi to give up a Ferocious shock Kitten but no luck yet.

I like the Transformer, but I don't have a Hide of Terra to compare it to. You'll also want a 30% shock damage relic, and a purple Catalyst mod. Too bad the legendary mod isn't great for anything but a BFF build.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#3Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/3/2013 8:22:27 AM
Lead Storm is ridiculous with Anarchy and Close Enough.

if you go to bottom of BFF, you might try Love Thumper. i use a tediore grounded instant type, but Love Thumper could be lulzy.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067
#4SinisterSynPosted 3/3/2013 9:19:48 AM
I love using the Grounded Black Hole shield with her using a shock build, quite good for keeping you alive by pulling those pesky enemies in for you. Not to mention that the nova itself could just take them out for you sometimes. However, I do like the Transformer too since I love using a shock Slow Hand shotgun and I tend to end up doing accidental splash damage to myself with it. So it's nice to just spam the heck out of it and simply absorb it rather than take damage from it. But other than that, I prefer the GBH shield.
#5WretchedOwlPosted 3/3/2013 9:43:13 AM
I'd go with a nice shock critical interfacer instead of your confrence call. I swapped mine out ages ago. And instead of the thunderball fist, I know they rock, but I get better damage out of my binary little evie.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#6skaggzPosted 3/3/2013 9:47:59 AM
Black Hole

Electro Sand Hawk

If you have a high Electro build
---
XBL--Phaldar
#7ShirasePosted 3/8/2013 2:29:20 PM
shock Sand Hawk.
e-tech shock SMG
Grounded Black Hole + BFF is ridiculous
Storm Front
Thunderball Fists, but I wanna try a Little Evie
---
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
#8LaharPosted 3/8/2013 3:26:45 PM
Jakobs shotguns that fire once before reloading (either due to ammo consumed per shot or magazine size) are great for building Anarchy and help to keep Cooking Up Trouble going. Hydra's perfect for this.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#9Byrdman510Posted 3/8/2013 9:57:41 PM
who drops the Black Hole shield?
---
people always asking me, why I talk money ****? I tell em cause I like money trick!!!
#10capnovanPosted 3/8/2013 10:32:41 PM
Byrdman510 posted...
who drops the Black Hole shield?

Foreman Jasper. But I got a Grounded one from pete
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!