Weapon rarity question.

#1EntotrtePosted 3/3/2013 8:23:38 AM
So, is this right or I'm missing something?:

Legendary>Unique (Well, this is not exactly weapon rarity but whatever)>Pink/Magenta>Purple >Blue>Green>White
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#2deadlyfredPosted 3/3/2013 8:25:46 AM
Yes.

Except Cobra=most rare item in the game and it's Blue
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#3Entotrte(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:28:23 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Yes.

Just looked that up and saw it's from a DLC. I don't have any of the DLCs
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#4deadlyfredPosted 3/3/2013 8:31:18 AM
Entotrte posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Yes.

Without the DLC the most rare item goes back to being an orange: The Infinity Pistol. Doc Mercy drop.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#5Entotrte(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:32:31 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Entotrte posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Yes.

Without the DLC the most rare item goes back to being an orange: The Infinity Pistol. Doc Mercy drop.

Orange=Legendary, right?
---
#6ravinrican21Posted 3/3/2013 8:36:02 AM
Entotrte posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Entotrte posted...
deadlyfred posted...
Yes.

Orange=Legendary, right?

Correct
#7Entotrte(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:55:43 AM
Wait, how do you know the Infinity is the rarest gun? Is there a website with the chances of getting rare guns? Because I would like to know what are the chances of getting some legendaries.
---
#8R0880Posted 3/5/2013 12:08:54 PM
Entotrte posted...
Wait, how do you know the Infinity is the rarest gun? Is there a website with the chances of getting rare guns? Because I would like to know what are the chances of getting some legendaries.

Borderlands wiki. Most legendaries that are attached to a specific boss tend to have a 3% drop rate iirc.
---
Saturday is treat day.