Looking for a Cracked Sash shield

#1deadlyfredPosted 3/3/2013 9:54:09 AM
Does anyone have one and if so... what do you want for it?
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#2R0880Posted 3/3/2013 9:56:54 AM
Any specific stats you are looking for?
---
Saturday is treat day.
#3calistud4evPosted 3/3/2013 10:13:11 AM
I found one not to long ago. Lv50 of course. It's yours if you want it Fred. It's the first one I've come across. I was taking on vermi in Tundra. I'm sure there's better versions out here as well as worse,but it's a start. Feel free to msg. me.

GT- an9elic
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#4deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:19:38 AM
calistud4ev posted...
I found one not to long ago. Lv50 of course. It's yours if you want it Fred. It's the first one I've come across. I was taking on vermi in Tundra. I'm sure there's better versions out here as well as worse,but it's a start. Feel free to msg. me.

GT- an9elic

Awesome, thanks.

I'm looking for one with a sub-1.0 delay

Doing a video on what the best shield in the game is and this is a candidate.

thanks guys.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#5KaBoom1322Posted 3/3/2013 10:39:37 AM
You can't necessarily find the "best" shield.That said here are a few good 1s:purple tediores,Firehawk,deadly bloom.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#6calistud4evPosted 3/3/2013 11:04:18 AM
If we're taking legendary's,uniques,serapes into account. I'd take an evolution all day everyday. Clearly this is all subjective. That being said, it's not a melee,amp,spike,nova,etc. Those get there best use out of designated builds. The evo is just the best all around shield in MY opinion. Which means everything lol. Totally kidding. Another shield which fulfills multiple needs is the Hide of Terra. Had it just sitting in my bank forever. Finally took a look at it and wow. I'm curious to see your results.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/3/2013 11:11:08 AM
fred i sent you a message on live. hit me up next time youre on.
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#8PanopictonguyPosted 3/3/2013 12:01:55 PM
If you're using a Cracked Sash you have to run it with a Siren. I believe there's a build that gets instantaneous shield regen and a warder build can get the capacity i think up to 100k or close to it.

Lower Capacity shields get a much larger boost from sirens shield boosting skills.

Also there are Fire Nova shields with sub 1.0 Recharge delay.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#9KaBoom1322Posted 3/3/2013 12:11:00 PM
Didn't know about dat siren boost.Bet it works well wit purple tediore shields.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#10RinglercorpPosted 3/3/2013 1:41:31 PM
This Siren / Cracked Sash combo intrigues me.

Anyone willing to hook me up with a Cracked Sash? I have stuff to give in return.

GT: Ringlercorp
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.