Hyperious vs Pyro Pete vs Voracidous

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/3/2013 1:15:29 PM
WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT?! no jkjk.

Which one do you think is the best for farming legendary guns, legendary/purple/blue class mods, and purple relics?

Take into account that you do have to kill yourself every time you wanna kill pete, as opposed to just running in and out of the area.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#2youngunner2123Posted 3/3/2013 1:19:27 PM
Hyperious tends to ALWAYS drop a hornet or shredifier and a rocket launcher I can't recall which cause I never pick it up. But that's maybe my luck

No info on vor as I have not farmed him yet

But pistol pete is my fave. He has dropped all kinds of legendary items for me
Also some awesome purple/blue mods relics

Again this is from my experience
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 1:25:56 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Hyperious tends to ALWAYS drop a hornet or shredifier and a rocket launcher I can't recall which cause I never pick it up. But that's maybe my luck

No info on vor as I have not farmed him yet

But pistol pete is my fave. He has dropped all kinds of legendary items for me
Also some awesome purple/blue mods relics

Again this is from my experience

the Norfleet is the launcher. and yes, those are the only 3 legendaries I've seen from him so far.. but as far as Pete goes I've seen quite a few different ones. From my experience with Voracidous, I've probably farmed him thousands of times and hes the best for the legendary class mods, but I've also seen him drop a confrence call once.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#4RinglercorpPosted 3/3/2013 1:26:23 PM
I have taken down Hyperious probably 30-50 times and he has never dropped an orange.

Pete drops and orange every 5-10 kills for me. He is my fav.

I am 0-3 on Voracidous, but obviously that is a very small sample size.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#5WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 1:28:16 PM
Oh, I've also seen Hyperious drop a whiskey tango foxtrot as well.
---
#6Azrael0206Posted 3/3/2013 2:02:13 PM
Pete seems to drop legends more frequently than the other two.
Ive gotten a wide array of grenade mods, shields, weapons, class mods, you name it Pete seems able to drop it.
However, because of how quickly you can stack Voracidous kills, he is probably better for relic and class mod farming. I've also received a two Hawkeyes, three Infections, and one Lead Storm while farming him :P
Hyperious sucks.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#7WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:17:21 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
Pete seems to drop legends more frequently than the other two.
Ive gotten a wide array of grenade mods, shields, weapons, class mods, you name it Pete seems able to drop it.
However, because of how quickly you can stack Voracidous kills, he is probably better for relic and class mod farming. I've also received a two Hawkeyes, three Infections, and one Lead Storm while farming him :P
Hyperious sucks.

From what I'm finding I wholeheartedly agree with this.
---
#8H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 3/3/2013 9:14:51 PM
Hyperious has dropped a couple Sledges shotguns for me, Vora has only dropped a few Seraph guns and legendary class mods while Pete has been extremely generous from legendary grenades and class mods to shields to a vast array of legendary guns also some nice purple gear.
#9kinggoldfingerPosted 3/3/2013 9:28:48 PM
I think I've received 5 different legendary weapons from Hyperious, and a s*** ton of weapons, mods, and shields from Pete. Finally got an Infinity from him the other day, but I sold it because it did less damage than the one I currently own. Then I realized it was faster, and face palmed...
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#10MRDINO98Posted 3/3/2013 10:13:47 PM
From Hyperius i have received the following:
Hornet
Sledges Shotgun
WTF
Pyrophobia
Actualizer
Kiss of Death

From Voracidous: