The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

infinity farm

#1larsonousPosted 3/3/2013 4:14:37 PM
has anyone tried farming infinity like they used to with the warrior? does it give a better chance of drops? started playing today and want to get one but 50 or more kills today with nothing so thinking to level another character to tvhm and try that way.
#2genesis42Posted 3/3/2013 4:44:51 PM
larsonous posted...
has anyone tried farming infinity like they used to with the warrior? does it give a better chance of drops? started playing today and want to get one but 50 or more kills today with nothing so thinking to level another character to tvhm and try that way.

I'm not too sure what you mean by "like they used to with the warrior". But if you're talking about the Moonshot Method, then no, Doc Mercy's drop rates don't increase if you leave the quest open for him. His drop rates are a static 1/1,400 chance in TVHM.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3bassballboyPosted 3/3/2013 4:52:51 PM
genesis42 posted...

I'm not too sure what you mean by "like they used to with the warrior". But if you're talking about the Moonshot Method, then no, Doc Mercy's drop rates don't increase if you leave the quest open for him. His drop rates are a static 1/1,400 chance in TVHM.

Are the drop rates published somewhere? Can you pay a link please?
#4killbot357Posted 3/3/2013 5:04:16 PM
By all accounts, you're better off farming Pete or the Treasure Room for an Infinity.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#5KaBoom1322Posted 3/3/2013 5:09:27 PM
I believe the exact drop rate is 0.7/100
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#6larsonous(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 5:24:46 PM(edited)
what i mean is get quest, go in kill while split screening 2 characters loot with extra character and log out and reload. i read a long time back that made warrior drop legends more. what im asking is would this work with mercy too?

is pete the last guy in torgue? i only played through torgue once and just started playing again today.