just downloaded this game since it was 30 bucks

#11nyhustler208(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:00:16 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Golden keys are used in sanctuary on th golden gun case to get some pretty decent gear on what level you are at.

the codes dont work :/
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#12FullMetalMegaPosted 3/3/2013 10:01:20 PM
nyhustler208 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Golden keys are used in sanctuary on th golden gun case to get some pretty decent gear on what level you are at.

Did you make sure to enter the ones for the console you're on?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#13nyhustler208(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:04:35 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
nyhustler208 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

Did you make sure to enter the ones for the console you're on?

lol yes I did
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#14JacquardPosted 3/3/2013 10:04:43 PM
nyhustler208 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

Are you entering them from the game's menu?

At the game's main menu, select Extras, then Shift Code. Tap X and enter the shift code, five digits/letters at a time. I believe you will have to sign up for a SHiFT account. It's free, and it should give you another golden key.
#15angelogloriosoPosted 3/3/2013 11:26:18 PM
They all worked for me on xbox. Make sure you have a Shift account. If you do, I have no idea what you are doing wrong.
---
GT babytears247
#16abombt7Posted 3/4/2013 12:14:23 AM
Jacquard posted...
nyhustler208 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

Are you entering them from the game's menu?

At the game's main menu, select Extras, then Shift Code. Tap X and enter the shift code, five digits/letters at a time. I believe you will have to sign up for a SHiFT account. It's free, and it should give you another golden key.

This. You cannot enter the codes from the xbox menu where you redeem codes. It has to be from the game menu.
#17smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/4/2013 1:02:45 AM
nyhustler208 posted...
never played this or the 1st one, how is this game? and any tips for someone who is totally new to this series?

Gunzerker starts out really slow, but once you hit level 20, and have the reight gear, you just start coasting through the game.

Gaige will make you lazy, and deathtrap will do 80% of all the kills(if you are any good at FPS I would avoid the mecro).

Maya is good if you have friends, a support character that can hold her own to an extent, but in a party she really shines.

Zero is your sniper/melee DPS character. With the right build he can do some insane damage with his melee attacks, and the same for his sniper. This character requires a bit of skill, and timing. He is really squishy so you might die a few times at the beginning.

Commando is the best choice for new commers. he has an easy learning curve, His Action skill is not insanly overpowered like the mecros. He will introduce you to single tree builds without worrying about respecing every 5 levels.

I would recommend starting a commando just because of his skill trees, and ease of use. He can survive most battles. He can be one of the strongest, and a killer support character at the same time. Great solo character as well.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.