Terramorphous Solo

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/3/2013 9:19:48 PM
What damage should I be looking for on guns? Planning on Soloing him because I have no net. Gonna use my Gunzerker.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2olan231Posted 3/3/2013 10:23:01 PM
If you're gonna solo him I'd recommend at least an infinity to deal some damage while not in gunzerk so you don't have to waste precious ammo. When gunzerking you obviously want to put out as many bullets as you can and fast. One gun I'd recommend is an Unkept Harold, 7 explosive shots for the cost of three bullets against his face really tends to hurt in my opinion. Secondly, I'd recommend another gun that has a high rate of fire, only because you'll be throwing a s*** ton more bullets. With that in mind, fast reload, fast fire rate, AWESOME magazine size. I can only be talking about the Slagga. Three bullets as well, and if I'm not mistaken that's 3 for 1.

That's what I'd roll if I were soloing him. And, if you don't mind doing it, run a Bee. I hate the Bee in Multiplayer, but use it in Solo if I plan on farming him, mainly. I run a Melee build so I'd be going completely opposite with Hide against him for the Nova and the Roid damage. But I can't tell you how to run him, you just need to find a combo in which would work wonderfully. I don't know what kind of build you are where you have that one skill that allows gun in your left hand to get extra damage if gun in your right had is the same manufacture. Again, this is just my idea, and to each his own.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#3smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/4/2013 12:45:24 AM
Raptorkitty posted...
What damage should I be looking for on guns? Planning on Soloing him because I have no net. Gonna use my Gunzerker.

Burning Infinities, and norfleet are your best friends, Neogenerator is your wife, Vitality +50% is you kid, breath of terra is your mistress.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#4inebriantiaPosted 3/4/2013 1:14:53 AM
How would he use Breath of Terra if he hasn't beat him yet?
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#5JkickitPosted 3/4/2013 2:05:36 AM
Dual wield Ferocious Shredifiers [Fire] perhaps?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/4/2013 6:14:45 AM
a fire CC still does really good damage to terra post bee nerf

best advice is to try to keep your back to the wall to avoid being knocked of the edges. (at least until you are comfortable enough to venture out more. probably want a few kills under your belt before this)

take your best fire weapons. a fire elemental launcher will help deal some quick heavy damage. the badaboom is a really good choice. its a legendary bandit launcher that fires 6 rockets for the price of one, and it is an easy farm (king mong in the eridium blight drops them pretty regularly)

shield is up to you. the bee is still very effective with rapid fire weapons. assuming that you are able to avoid his attacks and keep it charged (his tentacle smashed can often 1 shot you to FFYL, so you will be a glass cannon)

fast recharge rate/ low delay and/or high capacity are good otherwise.

he removes slag quickly, but it you use an AoE grenade like a bouncing bonnie (or betty) or a crossfire, it can keep him slagged for a short while. if you dont have a good slag grenade, use your best fire grenade.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:54:56 AM
Thanks for the tips. Itll help figuring out what to farm for in playthrough 2.
---
#8jreed1337Posted 3/4/2013 9:33:17 AM
a pair of fibbers or infinities worksreally quick if you are speced out for pistols. i beat hima couple night ago in around a minute with a slag and shock fibber. piece o cake.
---
1+3+3=7
#9Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:50:39 PM
jreed1337 posted...
a pair of fibbers or infinities worksreally quick if you are speced out for pistols. i beat hima couple night ago in around a minute with a slag and shock fibber. piece o cake.

Damn. What doew your build look like?
---
#10jreed1337Posted 3/4/2013 1:58:36 PM
pretty much this, just with the legendary mod.

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/gunzerker.php?055051551010502000000055000000000
---
1+3+3=7