Terramorphous Solo

#11Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:04:46 PM
jreed1337 posted...
pretty much this, just with the legendary mod.

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/gunzerker.php?055051551010502000000055000000000

Damn, I can't view the page on my phone
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#12jreed1337Posted 3/4/2013 3:09:02 PM
basically everything in gun lust is filled up except for "Locked and Loaded", "All i Need is One", and "Keep it Piping Hot"

Then I filled up Filled to the Brim, Hard to Kill, and Incite. Put the last 2 points in Last Longer.

Should probably fill up last longer all the way and not fill up Incite to make it easier.

Basically its specced for damage dealing with pistols or any other set of matching weapons.
---
1+3+3=7
#13killbot357Posted 3/4/2013 3:23:36 PM
I like the people suggesting he use Infinities considering he doesn't have an internet connection. Good luck getting Doc Mercy to drop it.

I'd second the Badaboom. Does tons of damage to Terra and is a pretty easy drop from King Mong. You might consider gunzerking with two of them and a stockpile relic for launcher ammo.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#14Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:52:01 PM
killbot357 posted...
I like the people suggesting he use Infinities considering he doesn't have an internet connection. Good luck getting Doc Mercy to drop it.

I'd second the Badaboom. Does tons of damage to Terra and is a pretty easy drop from King Mong. You might consider gunzerking with two of them and a stockpile relic for launcher ammo.

Well me and my sister are about to beat the game on our run through together, so two people in TVHM with Vault Hunter relics could make it easier.

Probably gonna have to respec later as all my points are in the Zerking tree(can't remember the name). But these are all great ideas. Go in dualing legendary lauchers would probably make it a cake walk. XD
---
#15xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/4/2013 4:39:07 PM
The vault hunter relic is pretty useless...
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#16Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:01:40 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
The vault hunter relic is pretty useless...

Why do you say that?
---
#17grunjmufnPosted 3/4/2013 6:53:43 PM
There is conflicting info on the subject.

Many people believe it only gives more green items rather than white, or only increases the number of blue rarity guns. The only data supporting that notion I have found comes from a table in this thread:
http://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=557381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345&sid=e884b4519bd7be84d3fdcb5e1629c670

PC users artificially increased the value of the variable that the VHR increases to extreme numbers and over these 8 runs, there was no observation of increased orange or purple drops. There are plenty of coding scenarios that could prove this assumption is incorrect - but we don't know how it's coded.

Alternatively, there was this crowd-sourced page of stats with some possibly compelling info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/110c39/crowd_sourcing_project_v3/

I'm no statistician but I would want much bigger sample sizes for most of them, and there are some obvious potentials for bias. But the last 2 entries make me wonder if it might be more useful than most people think:

Hunter Hellquist The Bee

2.47% chance to drop WITHOUT vault hunter's relic (33/1336)
5.94% chance to drop WITH vault hunter's relic (165/2776)

The Warrior

1.85% chance to drop a legendary (not just the conference call) WITHOUT vault hunter's relic (40/2160)
1.92% chance to drop a legendary (not just the conference call) WITH vault hunter's relic (82/4278)

I wish it was still maintained in some way, I love the spirit of the project.
#18Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:30:08 PM
grunjmufn posted...
There is conflicting info on the subject.

Many people believe it only gives more green items rather than white, or only increases the number of blue rarity guns. The only data supporting that notion I have found comes from a table in this thread:
http://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=557381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345&sid=e884b4519bd7be84d3fdcb5e1629c670

PC users artificially increased the value of the variable that the VHR increases to extreme numbers and over these 8 runs, there was no observation of increased orange or purple drops. There are plenty of coding scenarios that could prove this assumption is incorrect - but we don't know how it's coded.

Alternatively, there was this crowd-sourced page of stats with some possibly compelling info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/110c39/crowd_sourcing_project_v3/

I'm no statistician but I would want much bigger sample sizes for most of them, and there are some obvious potentials for bias. But the last 2 entries make me wonder if it might be more useful than most people think:

Hunter Hellquist The Bee

2.47% chance to drop WITHOUT vault hunter's relic (33/1336)
5.94% chance to drop WITH vault hunter's relic (165/2776)

The Warrior

1.85% chance to drop a legendary (not just the conference call) WITHOUT vault hunter's relic (40/2160)
1.92% chance to drop a legendary (not just the conference call) WITH vault hunter's relic (82/4278)

I wish it was still maintained in some way, I love the spirit of the project.

I think it does. Running through with my sister both having them equiped we got Legendaries from Knuckledragger and Bewm up going through the story regularly. I also noticed an increase in purples and Eridium. Though while farming for MC skins in CC, I got Longbows a few times before I even got the relic. That was solo on my Zerker. I like to think it helps.

Also, I never got an actual answer to my question.
---
#19smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/9/2013 2:12:55 PM
killbot357 posted...

They are not impossible to get. I got one to drop, It flew up in the air and landed on the electric generator. I couldn't get it, but it dropped.
---
She's courting him. With a fear reserved for dragons.