Fooling around with Zer0

#1fakesnoop77Posted 3/4/2013 5:01:12 AM
I currently focus on a pure melee build with Zer0 but am looking to respec all my points so he is more focused on snipers/pistols

This is what I think I will go for; -

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?500551450150505103000000000000

What do you guys think? Is it a strong pistol/sniper build?

Also, what purple mod's wwould fit well?
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#2MechOf17thPosted 3/4/2013 5:03:56 AM
"Fooling around with Zer0"

Hopefully he doesn't have a "Mrs." like axton.
---
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"
#3fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:13:03 AM
MechOf17th posted...

Lol. Yeah bad choice of topic title....

Also, just to be pedantic, Axton has an Ex-Mrs. She give him the ring back once he got discharged from Dahl.

On his Echo Log she says "Have this back, I never liked diamonds anyway"
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#4MechOf17thPosted 3/4/2013 5:37:39 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
MechOf17th posted...

Lol. Yeah bad choice of topic title....

Also, just to be pedantic, Axton has an Ex-Mrs. She give him the ring back once he got discharged from Dahl.

On his Echo Log she says "Have this back, I never liked diamonds anyway"

Yeah, I know. Not to forget, that his Ex-Wife was Axton's superior in the military. I got to say, I do like the character backgrounds in this game.
---
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"
#5SinisterBladePosted 3/4/2013 5:41:20 AM
Toss'n the little lady!
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6Azrael0206Posted 3/4/2013 5:42:49 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
Toss'n the little lady!

Have you boys met the Mrs.?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#7Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/4/2013 6:40:03 AM
i feel like you will be disappointed in critical ascension TBH. it is worth giving a shot to make your own opinion, but i get way more enjoyment out of using death blossom on my pistol sniper zer0.

here is the setup i use.

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?513151300051055103510000000000

i use OSOK because i love my infinity, and it synergizes well with sniping. if you prefer other guns, you may prefer velocity

you may also prefer all 5 points in killer. ive used both that, as well as the build i posted with 1 pt in optics and precision.

1 pt in counterstrike to take advantage of my CoM

if you are wanting to run a legendary COM, you can also adjust accordingly

rising shot is a pretty great skill. with my pistols going i get the damage bonus up pretty much instantly and it stays up until everything is dead.

i really enjoy high fire rate, so i use a sheriffs badge.

my COM is a blue disturbed stalker Pistol Fire Rate: +26%, Pistol Magazine Size: +36%, and Shield Recharge Rate: +35% (note: ive never seen any CoM that raises fire rate over 26%)

it also gives +6 to rising shot, and +5 to counterstrike

the kunai are very powerful and with a rubi, they are essentially an instant heal

my standard loadout is as follows:

top: sniper - i carry a skookum muckamuck and a white death all the time. i often switch it up though. lots of good snipers

down: vengeful anarchist (NE or Shock) i also use an infinity here, because my anarchists FLY through my pistol ammo

left: rubi. i use my slag evis, because thats what i have, but any rubi is good here. you may want a different element to use more for combat and weaknesses. i like slag because it fills the role of my slag weapon. (the evis rubi also works pretty well with my counterstrike bonus. might as well take advantage of it since its boosted to 6)

right: wildcard spot. this is usually an SMG (i love the b**** because its a critical machine), but i sometimes add a rocket launcher or something depending on situation.

shield: i really like the evolution. shield capacity is only OK, but the extra health is nice since you have good insta heal options. the elemental resist is also great and to top it off, it gives you some passive health regen (nice for zer0 since he doesnt have it otherwise aside from his survivor coms)

grenade, really your choice. i really like tesla grenades/ the storm front because they are an easy insta heal if you equip rubi

really fun build. deals a ton of damage.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#8jloewensteinPosted 3/4/2013 11:09:21 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

the kunai are very powerful and with a rubi, they are essentially an instant heal
left: rubi. i use my slag evis, because thats what i have, but any rubi is good here. you may want a different element to use more for combat and weaknesses. i like slag because it fills the role of my slag weapon. (the evis rubi also works pretty well with my counterstrike bonus. might as well take advantage of it since its boosted to 6)
grenade, really your choice. i really like tesla grenades/ the storm front because they are an easy insta heal if you equip rubi

Question - so all elemental damage you do regens health, when rubi is equiped?

Great build, btw!
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/4/2013 11:18:06 AM
jloewenstein posted...

Question - so all elemental damage you do regens health, when rubi is equiped?

Great build, btw!

actually it is all damage that you do while it is equipped. if you shoot something with a fire weapon and switch to rubi, you will heal from the DoT. you also heal from rubis shots, as well as melee whether it is a bladed version or not. so long as it is equipped.

elemental and DoT are the easiest outside of melee. basically ny damage dealt while you are holding the rubi (or any moxxi weapon, rubi just heals the most) will heal you.

this is why a lot of people pair it with a love thumper shield to play melee. the roid damage from the shield will also heal you if you have a rubi equipped. makes you very hard to kill so long as you are good at moving from enemy to enemy and meleeing them
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#10JkickitPosted 3/4/2013 11:22:01 AM

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?513151300051055103510000000000

Ugh, why split Skill Points up like that?
Needs more 5/5's.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team