Name one item that all characters should not be without

#11capnovanPosted 3/4/2013 11:52:30 AM
a good Blasster.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#12jedimikaPosted 3/4/2013 11:57:37 AM
Hornet: A solid corrosive weapon that's easy to get.
---
Winner of the Official hacked hurt/heal contest
Angel of life
#13tony8669Posted 3/4/2013 12:15:13 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Then and now, I never leave my Sham (if I just counting one piece of equipment)

Yeah, that was what I was going to say. I'm generally using either the Sham, or I switch to the Neogenator if it's enemies which don't fire guns.
#14calistud4evPosted 3/4/2013 12:18:05 PM(edited)
Evolution,Infinity, and or a sheriffs badge......I know you only said one but those 3 are invaluable. Not a huge fan of the infinity being that I use the anarchists. I guess if it came down to being stuck on pandora that would be the best option. My base load out always has the Evo and sheriffs badge.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#15Demon SlicerPosted 3/4/2013 12:33:16 PM
resealable posted...
Rubi

---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
#16deadlyfredPosted 3/4/2013 12:50:24 PM
35% cooldown relic for me.

Love that thing.

Also love my Ravager and DP Unkempt Harold. Bought a new one today with a different scope. Wanna find one with Jakob sights/grip.

Also love my Norfleet. Got three in one day when the Vermi spawns were increased (wish they'd do that again).
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#17jloewensteinPosted 3/4/2013 1:21:43 PM
deadlyfred posted...

Also love my Ravager and DP Unkempt Harold. Bought a new one today with a different scope. Wanna find one with Jakob sights/grip.

I've spent some tokens in a single fer harold, these days. On purpose. My wish was one with better fire rate, for mobs of normal enemies. The DP is so powerful, that sometimes it's kind of a waste. The new one is a Intense Unkempt Harold, 2.7 fire rate. Of course it's weaker than the DP, but a "week" pistol with over 500k damage in criticals (central pellet), with bee and proper relic/classmod/build.
#18HughJorgennPosted 3/4/2013 3:57:13 PM
A towel.
#19WretchedOwlPosted 3/4/2013 4:01:11 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
A good FFYL weapon ... Norfleet for me

A thousand times agree.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#20HappyGoNowherePosted 3/4/2013 4:12:58 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...
A good FFYL weapon ... Norfleet for me

A thousand times agree.

Yeah I've always got a Rocket Launcher in the bottom slot because I have a habit of forgetting what I'm doing and charging into death.

In play through 1 it was a Badaboom but until I get a 50 I've got a generic Torgue one to fill the spot.