Name one item that all characters should not be without

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Name one item that all characters should not be without

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
3 years ago#11
a good Blasster.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: jedimika

jedimika
3 years ago#12
Hornet: A solid corrosive weapon that's easy to get.
Winner of the Official hacked hurt/heal contest
Angel of life

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
3 years ago#13
Tsuruke posted...
Then and now, I never leave my Sham (if I just counting one piece of equipment)

Yeah, that was what I was going to say. I'm generally using either the Sham, or I switch to the Neogenator if it's enemies which don't fire guns.

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
3 years ago#14
Evolution,Infinity, and or a sheriffs badge......I know you only said one but those 3 are invaluable. Not a huge fan of the infinity being that I use the anarchists. I guess if it came down to being stuck on pandora that would be the best option. My base load out always has the Evo and sheriffs badge.
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: Cerbz

Cerbz
3 years ago#15
resealable posted...
Rubi
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"

User Info: deadlyfred

deadlyfred
3 years ago#16
35% cooldown relic for me.

Love that thing.

Also love my Ravager and DP Unkempt Harold. Bought a new one today with a different scope. Wanna find one with Jakob sights/grip.

Also love my Norfleet. Got three in one day when the Vermi spawns were increased (wish they'd do that again).
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
3 years ago#17
deadlyfred posted...

Also love my Ravager and DP Unkempt Harold. Bought a new one today with a different scope. Wanna find one with Jakob sights/grip.

I've spent some tokens in a single fer harold, these days. On purpose. My wish was one with better fire rate, for mobs of normal enemies. The DP is so powerful, that sometimes it's kind of a waste. The new one is a Intense Unkempt Harold, 2.7 fire rate. Of course it's weaker than the DP, but a "week" pistol with over 500k damage in criticals (central pellet), with bee and proper relic/classmod/build.

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
3 years ago#18
A towel.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#19
Pvt-Spoon posted...
A good FFYL weapon ... Norfleet for me

A thousand times agree.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: HappyGoNowhere

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#20
WretchedOwl posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...
A good FFYL weapon ... Norfleet for me

A thousand times agree.

Yeah I've always got a Rocket Launcher in the bottom slot because I have a habit of forgetting what I'm doing and charging into death.

In play through 1 it was a Badaboom but until I get a 50 I've got a generic Torgue one to fill the spot.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Name one item that all characters should not be without

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived