PLOTHOLE (spoilers)

#21WretchedOwlPosted 3/4/2013 5:04:53 PM
he's the only black guy. he has to die first. all the horror/action movies in existence said so.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#22capnovanPosted 3/4/2013 5:13:12 PM
3CDED posted...
the devs say New U's are a gameplay device not a plot device but tbh i think its a cop out. they could just as easily have written them in

It is a cop out. The technology behind it (Digi-Struct) exists in the game world. Are they then saying that the Catch-a-Ride's are simply a gameplay mechanic? That backpack space is a gameplay mechanic. Zer0's sword? Using the Vending Machines?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#23Evil SquallPosted 3/4/2013 5:38:02 PM
Following this logic, Jack should've came back too. Would've been a pretty cool reason to make him grind-able.

He's arrogant, he would have not put himself in the system just because of this.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#24GuitarshredderzPosted 3/4/2013 5:59:59 PM(edited)
Well angel was dead when roland died sooo no she couldnt do anything about. Im sure hyperion made sure he wasnt coming bk. On the note of jack not coming back. Hyperion hated jack, if he died why would they let him come bk to life?? Those higher ups in that company would want his position. Its really not that hard to make canon.
---
Gt: GuitarShredderz