Just started farming Generous Pete. Good Seraph items for LBT Gaige?

#1killbot357Posted 3/4/2013 2:21:54 PM
Turns out farming Pete is a pretty fun way to rack up Seraph crystals and non-specific legendaries. So far all I've found is a Blast-Proof Legendary Tortoise shield, though.

What are some good Seraph items for an LBT mechromancer?
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#2innersmokePosted 3/4/2013 2:34:22 PM
If you want help farming send me an invite. I've also got some sweet shock vladof etech blasters I could give ya
---
GT- Innersmoke
#3jloewensteinPosted 3/4/2013 2:39:43 PM
Complete LBT* tree and put 5 points in close enough, so Gaige can make a mess with a shock Lead Storm.

* I always think in LGBT gaige
#4Azrael0206Posted 3/4/2013 2:40:01 PM
I wondered this myself.
So I farmed the vendors and tested some gear.
-The Shock Bladed Tattler seems pretty worthless, and is dwarfed in overall damage output by the Acuminous Chulainn.
-I bought a Shock Rightsizing Actualizer, only to find the projectiles slow and accuracy lacking. Accuracy isnt a big deal with a LBT/OC gaige, but its nearly non existent on this seraph gun. The Shock Rightsizing B**** is much more dependable.
-The Shock Lead Storm wasn't too bad, the damage and ROF were tolerable, but the arch of the projectiles once again led me to believe its legendary counterpart would be a better suggestion. If you pick up "Close Enough" this gun could have some useful applications, getting people behind cover.
-The Shock Practicable Interfacer seemed nice after getting used to the way it fires. The only downside is it consumes 2 ammo per shot, and being that its automatic, you'll eat right through ammo in a firefight. I personally enjoy the Slow Hand more. Same problem with ammo consumption, but a slower fire rate and large healing projectile make it worth while.
-The Shock Crossfire seems like an awesome idea, i havent found one with good stats yet.
As far as shields, i can't see any of the seraph shields being better for gameplay on a LBT gaige than the Black Hole.
The Relics are basically non applicable to her as well.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#5R0880Posted 3/4/2013 2:48:19 PM(edited)
jloewenstein posted...
Complete LBT* tree and put 5 points in close enough, so Gaige can make a mess with a shock Lead Storm.

I agree with this. But honestly, the Hail is way better, although Lead Storm is still great.

The Hail is probably the best AR in the game.

Also the Interfacer is good too, apart from ammo consumption like a previous poster mentioned. I'm pretty sure the strange horizontal pellet spread is in additional to what is listed on the item card so don't worry too much if they don't all land. Just extra.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#6jloewensteinPosted 3/4/2013 2:48:22 PM
R0880 posted...
jloewenstein posted...

I agree with this. But honestly, the Hail is way better, although Lead Storm is still great.

The Hail is probably the best AR in the game.

The hail is a Moxxie's, isn't it? It heals too?
#7R0880Posted 3/4/2013 2:51:47 PM(edited)
It's the reward for Bandit Slaughter Round 5.

Edit: sorry, yeah it's 3% :P
---
Saturday is treat day.
#8killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:15:57 PM
Thanks for the input, everybody.

I got a Hail my first playthrough and didn't like the arc that much. I'm a bigger fan of the Kitten, and blasters in general.

After looking at the list on the wiki, I'm probably going to look for a Hawkeye, Evolution, Infection, Crossfire and O-Negative. I've always preferred Jacobs sniper rifles, and I use them for a single kill, not in close quarters, so the Hawkeye sounds pretty great.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#9Azrael0206Posted 3/4/2013 3:31:20 PM
killbot357 posted...
Thanks for the input, everybody.

I got a Hail my first playthrough and didn't like the arc that much. I'm a bigger fan of the Kitten, and blasters in general.

After looking at the list on the wiki, I'm probably going to look for a Hawkeye, Evolution, Infection, Crossfire and O-Negative. I've always preferred Jacobs sniper rifles, and I use them for a single kill, not in close quarters, so the Hawkeye sounds pretty great.

I absolutely love my sapping kitten.
Got it first try turning the quest in with her.
Such a cost effective weapon.
And the Hawk Eye is wonderfully fun too.
Easily one of my favorites, just noy for gaige.
Good luck!
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913