Favourite Shotgun?

#1R0880Posted 3/4/2013 5:17:28 PM
For me it's the Interfacer.

Because, well... you know ;)

Also really like the Twister and Ravager, for shock and explosive builds respectively.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#2WretchedOwlPosted 3/4/2013 5:19:21 PM
I agree. BECAUSE IT ENTERS YOUR FACE!!!!!!

you just can't beat hitting all 3 critical spots on a loader with one shot.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/4/2013 5:20:26 PM
CC is still a great shotgun. I think the fact that it was such a god tier weapon before the patch that it seems weak to people now. Its still an awesome shotgun though. Especially pellets per ammo used

I also really enjoy using the striker shotgun
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4MarsillioPosted 3/4/2013 5:25:08 PM
Jolly Roger. 'A pirate's life for me!'

Honorable Mentions for Deliverence and Slow Hand.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#5SerlapBackPosted 3/4/2013 5:26:38 PM
Sledge's Shotgun, purely out of nostolgia. RIP original Sledge's Shotgun. :(
---
Best in the World - 7/17/11
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/4/2013 5:26:46 PM
also the deliverance because the thing is just cool.

need to farm a level 50. i got one at level 20 or so on my 1st playthrough and its just cool.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7FalloutgenuisPosted 3/4/2013 5:38:46 PM
Flakker.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
#8Jambi_ManPosted 3/4/2013 5:39:01 PM
Agree with Argyle on the CC. I really don't understand the love lost for that gun. I'll take my incendiary CC against anything flesh & it just wrecks. More efficient than about any comparable option.

Also, Ravager... Close range beastmonger.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#9Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/4/2013 5:39:13 PM
I'm really liking the blockhead right now. I like how I can bounce shots off the ground or walls. Tricky to use that way. Or you could just aim straight for the face .... that works.
#10Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/4/2013 5:57:58 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Agree with Argyle on the CC. I really don't understand the love lost for that gun. I'll take my incendiary CC against anything flesh & it just wrecks. More efficient than about any comparable option.

Also, Ravager... Close range beastmonger.

This ! ! ! I Just recently got my first CC fire, I really like it, been working wonders in the beatdown for me. And the Ravager is a beast in any prefix really.