Badass ranks got wiped?

#1fluffysplatPosted 3/4/2013 9:41:19 PM
Was just playing, nothing new, and my badass ranks went from 28k to 8k. This is after the patch, and I still have all my customizations. The game also gave me 141 tokens to spend, but I have no idea if that is how many I actually earned. Anybody got a reason?
---
XBox: AFSplat
#2HeadneckPosted 3/4/2013 9:52:55 PM
Same here.
---
Streets is watchin'
#3fluffysplat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:05:30 PM
And I picked up an extra 4 or 5 gold keys. I thought the fixed that bug.
---
#4TrueDozenMarksPosted 3/4/2013 10:26:12 PM
I don't think they fixed it from happening again, but they put in the means to get ranks back for a character who had already earned them or something.

So, like when the patch that "fixed" it came out, if you still have other characters that have lots of ranks to get you back up there you should just load them up and save/exit to see if that gets you back to where you were.
#5fluffysplat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:50:59 PM
I left and came back and I'm still stuck on my low BA rank. Suck
---
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/4/2013 11:41:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7WretchedOwlPosted 3/4/2013 11:59:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8WretchedOwlPosted 3/5/2013 12:22:57 AM
Sorry for posting so much..

Oddly enough, when I loaded my up my commando it put me at 20k badass rank and gave me another 99 tokens.. it still wasn't what I had before, but I loaded all my other characters after that hoping it'd get me back to where I was, but no dice.

However, it did let me reallocate some of the badass ranks into stuff thats actually more important than some of the more random things I put it in... so the stuff I did put it in now is up to around 10-11% like it was before so it wasn't a complete and total loss. but golden keys can never replace stat increases unfortunately.

Anyway, I hope you end up getting some more back like I did. I'll post if anything else happens.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#9fluffysplat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:53:56 AM
I reloaded each of my five characters and got up to 12K ranks and a couple more tokens, but I'm still down a ton.
---
#10LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 3/5/2013 10:07:29 AM
I've had the opposite happen. Rank stayed the same but all the challenges reset. More free BA tokens I guess.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see