Non Elemental vs Corrosive

#11fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/5/2013 1:21:26 PM
Carlito424 posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
Carlito424 posted...
So in the end does explosive do more damage than corrosive? I'm always stalling before the mission 'A Dam Fine Rescue' because

*spoilers*

I know I'm gonna be fighting the mech bots. I always I have a crap load of explosive weapons but I always try to grind for corrosive weapons before this mission.

It's just that explosive weapons are just all around good weapons for almost all situations. The only two enemies I can think off the top of my head that resist explosive are verm and assassin oney.

That's good to know, I always thought I would be doomed without corrosive weapons. Thanx man

Don't get me wrong. Corrosive elemental weapons still wreck face on armor types. Actually the main thing for the dam fine rescue is a solid shock weapon for ward3n or however it's spelled.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#12jloewensteinPosted 3/5/2013 1:21:50 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
jloewenstein posted...
yep, but explosive ammo has slow speed, what can be bad with fast enemies.

Paper, rock, scissor. There's a place and an enemy for any kind of ammo. We have backpacks, can carry lots of weapons, the "weapon that fits in every situation" is a futile utopia.

Non-elemetal infinity

Use it against a shielded raid boss.
#13fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/5/2013 1:35:53 PM
jloewenstein posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Paper, rock, scissor. There's a place and an enemy for any kind of ammo. We have backpacks, can carry lots of weapons, the "weapon that fits in every situation" is a futile utopia.

Non-elemetal infinity

Like who? Hyperius? He resists everything when his shield is up.
---
#14killbot357Posted 3/5/2013 1:56:29 PM
Aceofblades2k2 posted...
Shock

---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#15jloewensteinPosted 3/5/2013 1:59:07 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
jloewenstein posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Non-elemetal infinity

Like who? Hyperius? He resists everything when his shield is up.

So we do agree that the non-elemental infinity is not a "weapon that fits in every situation"?

But I was thinking about pete. Hyperious? Try quasars, the sandhawk and the bee before shields up.
#16fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/5/2013 2:17:45 PM
It's not the best for every situation but it will work in every situation is the point. Hyperius' shield being up was a moot point because he resists everything that you could shoot at him unless you are using bore but that's character specific and we aren't talking characters.
---