how to repeatedly spawn pete and also 2 spots open to farm him now

#1Christopher_CCCPosted 3/5/2013 1:14:50 AM
How do you continuesly spawn him you know like hyperious where you can just walk out the lair then back in to repawn him

We also have two spots open farming him now

post or message my GT: ChefTastyTreats
---
When faced with two choices simply flip a coin. It works because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air.
You suddenly know what your hoping for.
#2fakesnoop77Posted 3/5/2013 1:31:58 AM
Once you kill him either shoot at your feet with a launcher to go in to FFYL or activate the elevator and stand under it until it crushes you.

You will re-spawn back by the Torgue Vender. Make sure that you pick up some of Pete's loot so you can sell it to make some of the money back that you spent by re-spawning.

Run back downstairs, press the button to call Pete and he will reappear.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#3Christopher_CCC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:36:35 AM
Ok im also wondering about the 4 player difficulty

If i get a lets say infity drop with 2 people versus 4 will the infinity that dropped with four people be better stat wise than the one with 2 or does having four people just increase drop rates and not stats?
---
When faced with two choices simply flip a coin. It works because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air.
#4Pokemon_ZPosted 3/5/2013 1:39:26 AM
Christopher_CCC posted...

If i get a lets say infity drop with 2 people versus 4 will the infinity that dropped with four people be better stat wise than the one with 2 or does having four people just increase drop rates and not stats?

The stats are completely randomized.
The size of the party has no bearing whatsoever.
---
Coming Soon
#5fakesnoop77Posted 3/5/2013 1:40:56 AM

Pete's loot is random. I solo him all the time and have had numerous items drop with different spec's.

Having 4 people beat him may increase the chance of a legendary dropping, but not the stats on it. The stats are random.
---
#6Christopher_CCC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:46:59 AM
Thanks for the advice!

still got two open spots
---
#7fakesnoop77Posted 3/5/2013 1:49:37 AM
Thanks for the advice!

still got two open spots

I would join but am at work right now. Sorry
---
#8Legolas5131Posted 3/5/2013 8:43:05 AM
Follow-up question/thread hi-jack: If multiple people are farming Pete, do all of them have to kill themselves to respawn or just the host?
---
"Oh Pish Posh! Nothing but Rubbish! Simple stereotypes conceived by the common mind of a lesser man." -- Kenedy Rose
#9Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 3/5/2013 8:50:51 AM
Legolas5131 posted...
Follow-up question/thread hi-jack: If multiple people are farming Pete, do all of them have to kill themselves to respawn or just the host?

All players need to be dead or standing upstairs outside the elevator to Pete's lair.
---
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#10MrImpatient35Posted 3/5/2013 2:53:46 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Once you kill him either shoot at your feet with a launcher to go in to FFYL or activate the elevator and stand under it until it crushes you.

You will re-spawn back by the Torgue Vender. Make sure that you pick up some of Pete's loot so you can sell it to make some of the money back that you spent by re-spawning.

Run back downstairs, press the button to call Pete and he will reappear.

Nice! I didn't know that. Now farming crystals will be a lot quicker and easier now.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.