Finding new people to play BL2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Finding new people to play BL2

User Info: brianvolk42

brianvolk42
3 years ago#11
I'm in Jersey too and play about the same schedule you do during the week. I have a lvl 33 commando and 50 zerker. I'm down with starting a new character whenever.

GT: brianvolk42

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
3 years ago#12
hey brian you never told me you are in NJ sick deal we can get a NJ game going XD
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 years ago#13
hey max58201 got a 50 commander and single digit almost every class but have no problem with making new characters not a kid either
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

brianvolk42
3 years ago#14
nilla151 posted...
hey brian you never told me you are in NJ sick deal we can get a NJ game going XD

Yeah id love to get a regular NJ game going. Would love to not have to worry about different time zones.

nilla151
3 years ago#15
borderlands and bar hopping?
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

brianvolk42
3 years ago#16
nilla151 posted...
borderlands and bar hopping?

lol. Unfortunately, my wife and son have pretty much ended my bar hopping.

nilla151
3 years ago#17
lol

User Info: jerseydevil1125

jerseydevil1125
3 years ago#18
Shout out to all the Jersey players. I'm from North Bergen but now I'm living in New Brunswick.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Finding new people to play BL2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived